• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Out and about yesterday and their seeding west of moosejaw!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Out and about yesterday and their seeding west of moosejaw!

Had to make a quick trip west yesterday and wow one guy seeding west of moosejaw. Two drills and sprayer in field. Good luck man I wish I was going.
    We still have water running a full bore and roads out. Have all drills home and just about ready to roll but wont be going till mid may if it doesn't rain.
    How are others doing. Is today going to be a rain day.

3" rain last two days. White stuff on the ground this morning...Just needled another calve for scouring this morning .......you tell me how I should be doing.

Comment

No rain yet... two more days and we're ready to roll.

One guy seeding in Dauphin yesterday on well drained
      land.... lots still very wet. 7 days everyone going,
      unless we really get hammered with this storm...

Comment

Rain last night at farm 5 miles west nothing. YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

The business of politics is buying votes.
          In Canada it is buying votes that matter
          in central Canada with western wealth.
          Whoever does the most of this wins power.
          The only fix is separation.

Comment

I agree for way to long, actually since Canada began its the west that feeds the East. USA and Canada should have been split by the Mississippi and red river.
            But western Canada will be pst if JACKO gets in he will kill our prosperity. RIGHT THROUGH OUR HEARTS><!!!!!!!!!!!!AHAHAHA

Comment

If somehow, Jacko wranges power, Canada will be in constitutional problems so deep, so quickly, that it will eclipse anything we've ever seen.
              Quebec will feel represented by Jack and want the rewards for getting him there, and to pay for all his promises and satisfy his base he will push his own NEP via cap an' slave. The problem for Jack and Canada then will be that the WEST won't be bluffing like Quebec always has.

Comment

&lt;p&gt;&lt;/p&gt;
                &lt;p&gt;&lt;strong&gt;[URL="http://www.elections.ca/content.aspx?section=pol&document=41ge&dir=thi/tie&lang=e"](fyi)[/URL]&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/p&gt;

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                • Return to Topic List
                Working...