• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Poor BTO Farmall

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Poor BTO Farmall

Let's sit down for a bit and discuss your victim story BTO. How is it that you have become so bitter about One Earth Farms? Did they take some land that you were renting from the Natives? Is there any way you can form a co-op in your area to cut some expenses and take that land back?

Never been a victim, so git off that Trip. Zero Earth Farms did not take land from me, they gotta be worried about me takin land from them. Simple to raise Cash Rents. Ta, ain't needa start a Coop to save, already savin more then yous could ever imagine & only more as I grow. I ain't a Sellout to Big Business, like some I know......

Comment

Well that's the first good thing I have heard from you BTO. Proactive approach with just a little whining.

However, are you going to take them on with fertilizer and chemicals from a local producer and supplier or are you going commando / organic. Otherwise it would seem to me that you might just be catering to some big business company. And not selling to them but supporting them by buying from them. Just a question?

Comment

We are all hypocrites to a certain extent BTO. And we are all filled with ego. Once we recognise those two facts, we are on our way to enlightenment. And I am only "on my way" as well. Keep good intentions in mind and find the good in everything for everyone and everything. And no, I ain't no religious fanatic bud, just a fellow farmer trying to live without blame. Watch the movie I posted on the beef thread again and F U.

Comment

Quit feeling sorry fer yerself. You made the Bed with Zero Earth Farms, now sleep in it with them.......

Comment

The only thing I may be a little sorry about is challenging your intellectual capabilities BTO. Am I sorry for offering my cattle in a public auction and having a large company out bid other to own my cattle. I think not.

You have not shared anything about why you feel victimized by One Earth Farms yet buddy. What is it that pisses you off about them?

And once again, I would like to ask who you purchase your inputs from as well as who it is you sell your commodity to?

This is a discussion board; is it not? Or is it just a place to blame and them run and hide?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...