• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rain event.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rain event.

Looks like a possible 3 day rain event around april 30th for the praries.

W>T>F!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I hope this is one of those times they are wrong. But for us to think there will be no rain from now until mid may is a stretch. How the heck were you gonna be goin by may 7 sk3? I thought the south was supposed to be wet as us?

Comment

Snow will be gone by next friday then hopefully week of wind and sunny weather. HAHAHAHA Like thats going to happen.
        Really probably the 9th of may. Monday good day to start.

Comment

To be honest the lack of precipitation in April was beginning to trouble me as much as excess moisture laying around from winter. If its dry April what does that mean for July.

Comment

Where has it been dry in April? Here in SW Sask, it has been anything but dry in April. South of the #1 Highway we are realistically looking at May 5th-10th as a potential start day on CERTAIN quarters. North of the #1 will be going by the last couple days of April if weather holds

Comment

http://www.theweathernetwork.com/fourteenday/camb0244?ref=qlink_lt_14day - Now What????

Comment

Lucky you, temps of 15C, we get 10C same days.
                Rain or snow 26 to 30 up to 15mm, May 3 & 5 more precip.
                We are SCREWED for 2011 if this materializes and continues in May.

Comment

Yes sir. Now is the time to be gittin worried BIG TIME. Even light ground ain't dry wit these little rain showers every few days. Startin to not only worry about myself, but yous in Western Canada & the Midwest as well. Startin to be worse than 2010 now fer all of us. Gon be lotta auctions next year if'n this keeps up. Kin only mean one thing, Grain Prices to the MOON!!!!!

Comment

"We's never lost a crop on the prairies in
                    April' TOMMIEFERCWB!

Comment

Bto - you were not too worried a week ago. "not even close to a flood - bye water" Told ya it was commin. Good luck to all, take head of warning signs. Try to have a safe easter.

Comment

No standing water as far as the eye kin see. Ground is wet is THEE only problem. Time is Money, So I went & boughta Rolex. It says time to go.......

Comment

Interesting comment. I was searching for relatives
                          graves in Guelph, ON, and came upon an
                          interesting
                          headstone which had a sundial on top with the
                          insription:
                          " They say time goes. But it doesn't. Wego, Time
                          stays."
                          On a more optomistic note, I predict Western
                          Canada
                          will have much better growing conditions and crops,
                          in almost all areas this year. Send five cents and a
                          self addressed envelope and I will reveal my source
                          of information.

Comment

Looks like Drew was right, nasty weather hitting some areas hard yesterday and today - rain and snow from Calgary to Manatoba. We cought the northern edge.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                            • Return to Topic List
                            Working...