• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to spot a NDP supporter!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to spot a NDP supporter!

Just today it came me a rural NDP person is easy to pick out.
    1. Let a road wash out instead of trying to unplug a culvert. Blame the Wall Government for not doing enough and asking for money to pay for the washed out road.
    2. Worried why the neighbor bought a new tractor etc. We should all be able to buy one.
    3. Screw slower neighbors who aren't quite up to speed on whats happening out their on rent and then when other neighbor pushes them they divvy up and pay that guy. Yet mad when their is a open bid on land and guy who has the cash pays to own it.
    4. Think its right to take their water and put on neighbors but get mad when neighbor buys a ditch-er and sends water down creek.
    5. Add if you want I'm sick of them I hope Quebec and East are happy with them. But as long as we have Dwaynie as their leader all is good! Actually I hope they do split the vote and then Tories win buy landslide.

Oh yea Happy Easter its a great time for family and Reflect on Big Picture.

Comment

very mature
      a post like your first
      would sum up all conservatives then.
      that says a lot

Comment

Truth hurts doesn't it. Always want what the other guy has don't know how he got it but must be doing something bad. Always they stole that property etc etc. Simple a NDPer wants something for nothing.

Comment

At good Friday service their the ones with a hand in your pocket because you should support more than them. Their pst off when you ask why they have monthly payments on their new Mercedes Benz plates and get pst off about that.

Comment

They will come over and cry that their having trouble so you rent them a piece of equipment then have it either brought back damaged or your chasing them for weeks months or years.

Comment

Wow, must be a pretty tense neighborhood you live in, here we know who is who, but can meet on the street and chat it up no matter what, even rib the other guy when the political facts are on your side, but take it when your side sucks. Maybe steve will clear all the confusion up by orderring tattoo numbers on our forehead so everyone knows who the demons are.

I got a conservative draining water to my bin yard on a quarter of mine, an ndper's cows are running through the countryside, so I don't think it specific to each party as to someone being an asshole, but stevie and bradly have brainwashed people into thinking that way.

Comment

SF... perhaps this would be a better description?

“Taliban” Jack Layton met with the Queen of Canada, Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.

He asked, "Your Majesty, how do you run such an efficient government? Are there any tips you can give to me when I form the next government?"

"Well," said the Queen, "the most important thing is to surround yourself with intelligent people."

Layton frowned, and then asked, "But how do I know if the people around me are really intelligent?"

The Queen took a sip of tea. "Oh, that's easy, you just ask them to answer an intelligent riddle".

The Queen pushed a button on her intercom. "Please send Tony Blair in here."

Tony Blair walked into the room and said, "Yes, my Queen?"

The Queen smiled and said, "Answer me this please, Tony, your mother and father have a child. It is not your brother and it is not your sister. Who is it?"

Without pausing for a moment, Tony Blair answered, "That would be me."

"Yes! Very good," said the Queen.

Layton went back home to discuss the Coalition with... and thought he should try the riddle out on him. Jacko asked Michael Ignatieff "Answer this for me Iggy; Your mother and your father have a child. It's not your brother and it's not your sister. Who is it?"

"I'm not sure," said Iggy. "Let me talk to Gilles Duceppe I will get back to you on that one." He went to his advisers and asked every one, but every one seemed to give him a different answer! Finally, he ended up in the men's room and recognized PM Stephen Harper's shoes in the next stall. Since PM Harper is the smartest guy around Parliament...
                Iggy asked Harper, "Hey Stephen, can you answer this for me? Your mother and father have a child and it's not your brother or your sister. Who is it?" Harper without hesitation answered back, it's me!"

Iggy smiled, and said, "Thanks!" Then, he went back to speak with Layton.

"Say Jack, I did some research and I have the answer to that riddle. It is Stephen Harper."

Layton got mad and yelled "No you bloody idiot it is not! It's Tony Blair"!

AND THAT, MY FRIENDS, IS WHY WE ARE GOING BACK TO THE POLLS.

Comment

That's Funny and yes that's why were in this election.
                  The liberals love power, they want it back at any cost. The NDPs want something to prove their worth, but if you see their platform have nothing but huge debt and crush to the Canadian economy. Gills well one for all and all for me attitude.
                  So three against one.
                  Three blind mice.
                  Three stooges.
                  I like some one who is focused and tries to get the job done with little fan fare.
                  Not like the Liberals we will study the problem till it goes away or the NDP who see problem and blame some one else.

Off to Vote in the Early poll today but I think Ralph will still win. SAD really do nothing. Oh wait dug a big hole in centre of Regina.

Comment

SF3,

Truly Sad.

Ralphie is a very good example of what is wrong with the Liberanos/NDP/Bloc Coalition.

CWB being the perfect example.

Would not even ethically or morally stand on principal and apply his very own appointed advisers decision... 'The Western Grain Marketing Panel Report'. Ralphie did an Order in Council... the same DAY the Court ruled against him on the CWB... to create the CWB MONOPOLY... it did not even legally exist before Goodale smashed down democracy and made grain growers look like total fools. Talk about injustice... that excuse for a Liberal in the author of true chaos.

That sad man... deserves an award... for putting a huge millstone around every commercial grain farmer's neck... in western Canada.

WHAT A PIRATE! He is truly what is rotten about all NDP/Liberal/Bloc politics!

Comment

Not quite boys, I think youv've been into too much of Stevie'e kool-aid.

He wanted this election.(he was ahead in polls so why not)

He wouldn't show the house any costs on programs (jets and jails)so here we are
                      The Harper gov't could give a rats ass about the $300 million the election costs. After all they could spend that on a G8 coffee break
                      Yes they're so 'good with money'

Funny not one of you guys has mentioned the News yesterday of Bruce Carsons found to be LOBBYING GOV'T WHILE IN THE PMO OFFICE,
                      it got taken over by the Brad Trost incident

Comment

Maybe if the reformers win the election and can't get the support of the house, then the Governor General can ask the NDP to have a go at it.

Then Maybe the NDP will be in a coalition with the Reformers and they could be in charge of gov't ethics. LOL

Comment

Mustard,

YOU know GOODALE IS CORRUPT.

SO... YOU COULD CARE LESS ... ???

Brain up. Every person on parliament hill is a lobbiesT... one way or another... they WOULD NOT BE THERE... IF THEY DID NOT HAVE SOMETHING TO LOBBY ABOUT!

POLITICS... IS THE GAME OF INFLUENCING OTHERS!

WHAT ARE YOU DOING RIGHT NOW MUSTARD... HAVE YOU REGISTERED WITH ELECTIONS CANADA... BECAUSE YOU LOBBY FOR A NEW GOVERNMENT>???

YOU ARE SO VAIN.

Comment

Stevie is such a Dicktator that he openly telling people he would not work with other parties should he only get minority. Not only a dicktator but not so smart either! His ass is gonna be kicked so far out of the realm if he doesn't get a majority, I think even there is a chance the conservative party will fall. the reason is that many real conservatives are gonna want the extreme reform alliance nutballs out, and that is happenning as we speak there is an uprising within the party, the nutballs will then go try seperate from rest of canada.

As much as the games quebec are playing I still want a Canada. I thought about seperation but I'm looking at the mess in the states and that ain't for me. We have our culture of being middle of the road sometimes a bit left sometimes a bit right, but prior to harpers dicktatorship we were respected throughout the world for a reason. How the hell did we get kicked off the what was it security councel? Wow!

This reform government honest the God scares the shit out of me as far as where they would take us with a majority. Ontario east open your eyes its a reform oil backed extreme radicle party trying to buy you off and use you as fools while they run the place.

True conservatives step up and take your party back you will have lots of support to do so!

Oh and to the liberals in the Sask party that have been used and muzzled, and now stabbed in the back by reformer wall, how does that feel?

Comment

Nice try IGGY!

You can fool some of the people some of the time... A shame you don't care about all the so many lives lost to keep Canada strong & free...

Your deception WILL not FOOL me.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...