• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Candidates meeting in Swift Current

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Candidates meeting in Swift Current

last night packed hall for all candidates meeting. David Anderson-con
    Duane Fillson-liberal, Trevor Peterson-ndp , and Helmie Scott- green

Trevor Peterson had a good line that "enough of Stephen Harpers Scandals have been brought up tonight but if I go home and catch the NEWS I can probably give you some more"

AND GUESS WHAT? Harper's aide had to have a news conference at 1:30 in the MORNING because of MP BRAD TROST (saskatoon- humboldt)

AND GUESS WHAT? Bruce Carson was lobbying the federal gov't WHILE HE WAS WORKING FOR THE PMO

OPEN and ACCOUNTABLE? I THINK NOT

Comment

From today's globe and mail

Comment

give harper a majority and it will be the last conservative mandate for a couple more decades. that's why i think he's bad for canada. he may know how to get elected but he's ill-informed on governing and democraqcy.

Comment

Yes it's much better to vote for Ignatieff who's going to hand the country over to the seperatists.

Comment

maybe the best thing that could happen is for the separatists to get so far out of line that the rest of the country tells them to pack up or shut up. i remember preston manning's father asking at a fed prov conference that they should lay out their bottom line but of course they like to play the incremental game. quebec is like having a parasite that doesn't quite kill you. they should be out but so far they are playing harper so well. you don't see him standing up to them either.

Comment

Harper needs a majority otherwise he is gone as leader. Would rather have a coalition than an Alliance type dictatorship. If he gets a majority in 4 years the consevative will have such a bad record they will need to change their name again.

Comment

So Franny having a lobbyist working Right IN the PMO office doesn't bother you? HE WAS WORKING FOR THE PMO AND LOBBYING THE GOV'T AT THE SAME TIME.

RISE UP FRANNY RISE UP

Stephen get TOUGH on Crime -just look around your office

Comment

Harper was the leader of the National Citizens COALITION that wasn't a dirty word then LOL

Fact is Harper is using the Coalition word as a Boogeyman. Even though it is acceptable under the British Parliamentary System.

The way it works is the party with largest number of seats will Form government IF IT GETS THE SUPPORT OF HOUSE. IF it doesn't then the other party can govern With Support of the other Parties. OR the house is brought down and an other Election

Harper Knows this but its a Good Devisive issue so he uses it in his Politics of Fear Campaign

Comment

Ignatieff and Layton don't have enough seats to do this by themselves. Who do you think will have to join them to pull this off? The pink unicorn party? No, it will be Gille Duceppe's -SEPERATIST- party.

Its not just a bogeyman anymore its a very real possibility. The Libs are going around the country right now trying to convince us that its not really a big deal if this happens. Well it is a big deal because I don't think the country should be held hostage by separatists.

Comment

Andres Desmarais was Chretiens daughters father in law, did Bombardier
                      have a direct line to the public purse?
                      Paul Tellier with CN and bombardier, wonder how many shares in CN the powers that be were wise enough to secure?

Reality is in these circles a lot of power is wielded. We can only hope a small bit of altruism remains. And that they remember where they came from, there is only one candidate that has history in the west.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                      • Return to Topic List
                      Working...