• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

$3.6T "wall" IMF

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gregpet I respect your position lesser of two evils, I am not saying the NDP or Liberals are the cure all end all, I like many conservative things they say, but not under the way it looks to be handled right now. Way Way too far influence from the right nutballs. There has to be some social conscience. Not one of the parties is really talking about rural shortages of doctors, care for the increasing elderly population, agriculture, etc. programs that are crap.

We all are saying not much to pick from well why is that? Because we are giving our votes away without demanding integrity, moral value, doing what you say. etc. etc. You and I should be able to question things that are wrong about any party, but that is not the view of leadership coming from the conservative leader, it's a brainwash and fear mongering either you are with MY majority or you must be a left communist, well f that coming from an ultra right wing dictator. I can gladly understand someone having a different view on policy but a dictatorship is not the way to implement policy of any kind. No use sending troops over to overthrow dictators when we are gonna vote one in right at home.

I hope the people of Ontario eastward to nfld, have the ability to at minimum keep this to a minority, that way Harper is gone and maybe a true conservative can emerge, I may likely be the first to vote for that majority.

But sounds to me like huge majority coming, gonna be scary at best to grant one with such low moral standards of governance!!!!

Comment

If Harper is a dictator then how is it that we're having an election?

Comment

That is one of the main if not the main reason in itself that we are, instead of fighting it acknowledge it and make the party better, we are not saying this just for something to do!

Comment

It would be better to have a 4 year majority right now instead of an election campaign every year and a half! (How are the "broke" liberals paying for this anyway?)

If the conservatives are so diabolical and evil that they will "destroy" this country in 4 years then they will get voted out and never will return. If they can't make the cwb voluntary in a majority they will be voted out in the west without a doubt!

Face it rider, your boys and girls are not prepared to run this country yet, and the best thing for everyone is for them to take away the temptation of an easy power grab for a while so they can concentrate on figuring out who they want to be.

Comment

We're having an election because Harper is a Dictator? That makes no sense at all.

Comment

hfl if you look back you'll see i said chretien was way more corrupt than mulroney, that mulroney gave us good govt and that michael wilson made paul martin's job as finance minister much easier. i've said in the past that i thought harper was just as cynical as chretien but not as crooked. i suppose now i'd say harper is every bit as cynical and just as dishonest as chretien. when a pm and a minister (oda) lie to the house of commons and the country they weaken our system of govt. just as much as when chretien and his ministers did. i've never voted liberal (or ndp) in any election so don't make assumptions that aren't valid. in fact i've overwhelmingly voted con in elections for forty years now. i think if you want everybody to recognize the liberals' sins you had better be ready to call the cons on their sins as well. i see harper as being very bad for canada.

Comment

we all accept that the liberals are corrupt; maybe we should honestly consider whether the cons are any different. they aren't so maybe things would get better if we voted for the best candidate in the riding rather than the party or the leader. it would also help if mp's had some influence over the leaders but the reverse is true. i know our little boy mp has never done anything except aspire to be an mp (and speaker of the house) and is no more useful than the proverbial tits on the boar. as long as he plays by harper's rules he can continue to be a candidate and will end up with a nice healthy pension.

Comment

Ok, Ok, we get it - you think harper isn't fit to be leader. Whoopee crap!
                  I don't think the other 3 are either. So there we are.

Now, how about you guys now tell me and others what policies you like coming out of the party that you will be voting for? What is it that says "our country needs that policy"??

For me, I will vote conservative because I hope they will make the cwb voluntary with a majority, I want real criminals given stronger punishments ( yes we need more jail space too!), I want our military to have the best equipment that they can get, I want a country that encourages private investment for more jobs and growth, and I know for sure that we do not need a cap and trade program to raise our energy costs for no good reason.

Your turn.

Comment

Finally, back to reality. I agree with silver and why he will choose CPC. Lets hear what the other parties have to offer rather than criticize what your opposition is doing wrong.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                    • Return to Topic List
                    Working...