• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hodgins vs. Kramer vs. Ritchie Bros.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hodgins vs. Kramer vs. Ritchie Bros.

If you had to consign 1 or 2 pieces of equipment at one of these auctions, which generates the best return? What about service?

Thanks.

Forgot to mention would be for bigger equipment: air drill, 4WD, combine etc.

Comment

After seeing the Sale on the ninth and the PIG PEN it was I would not EVER Hire Richie Bros fer an auction. Could barely git in there wit rubber duckies. What should have been a 3 hour sale turns into A 7 hour Gong Show. Should have hired my Buddy Bill Klassen, would have been done in 2.5 hours...........

Comment

Kramer sales are selling realy high again this year. Almost new prices. Alot of people gambling out west.

Comment

Richie Bros wins hands down in my area, Kramer way to slow and trying to get an extra 500 dollars on a piece of equipment worth 250 thousand I think sets the tone. RB gets the bidders going once at the Lever sale I bid up 1000 dollars the same time the auctioneer said sold and the guy taking my bid hollered at the same time, and they stood by it, I was too slow, RB gets the crowd going in my books. If I had a sale it would be RB. If it is wet why does that have anything to do with RB, could they not pull the truck around with a tractor?

Comment

Uhhh maybe if RB had a Brain, they would have held the sale in Millionaire Fair's yard. All Beeutiful limestone, don't piss around there Boy. Guess Gravhaul went Tits up & Boys ain't wanna farm, Soo ole Fair had a sale & bought out handersons don't the road. Gon stick to what he does best, BUY LAND.....

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...