• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Please name the top five......

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Meant to say one of the bigger reserves.

Heard they had a lot of equipment problems, mostly from operator error/abuse. Young's would not honor the warranty any more.

Comment

The reserves I have seen look like crap land . Have Been on Red Pheasant and mosquito (south of Battleford) and if they had a lake it would be good beach property.

Here in southwest sask all the natives were pushed out by the gov't at the time. The Carry the Kettle band originated near Cypress Hills and weren't allowed to locate there So they were made to Walk to the present reserve site east of Regina

Don't Forget We are All treaty People.

Meaning the land we farm came to us because a treaty was drawn up between the gov't and the natives. THIS has not been Paid for Yet.
      Some treaty land entitlements have been finished in the last couple of years but only a few.

Comment

Maybe we should give it all back to the indians. Let One Earth farm it and wait. Russia has been there and done that experiment with one entity (the government) controlling the farms.

Don't forget Paul Martin and his liberal team is invested in this One Earth farm thing. Eventually when ralphie loses an election he will find a board seat on One Earth.

Comment

the bell farm at indian head was 53,000 acres in the 1880's. it lasted about four years.

Comment

Tell yous one thing, if'n I lived in Sascratch&win I would have been on EVERY Reserve and know whats goin on in my own backyard. Heck I know everything that goes on in Manitoba where it matters. Guessin gon have to take a few days this summer once the crop is in and take a tour of the Reserves that matter. Thanks fer the little help yous gave. I know lots are holdin back info, WHY??? Beats me, must be jealous. Sees yous in a few short years. Nothin like a few phone calls and a blank cheque to fix Zero Earth Farms..................

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...