• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New CWB clip

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New CWB clip

Good work. Close to home hey agstar??

Comment

someones ready for spring.

Comment

AWSOME AWSOME AWSOME!!!
        Keep them coming this is what the election should be about.

Comment

Hopefully, Harper says something in Regina about the cwb just to stir up ralphie.

The cwb should be a major issue as its one they haven't acted on yet from previous election promises.

Comment

Ha, Ha! This is great! "You can clean my toilet's" LOL

Comment

Just too funny, could easily dub in ADM, Cargill, Viterra or even Earth One!!! Back to the feudal system where farmers will just be peasants.

Comment

No, agstar you can't. The private companies actually create jobs, do value added and buy our grain at the world price, not a buck a bushel under.

Nice try, but that's a swing and a miss.

Comment

"Back to the feudal system where farmers will just be peasants."

What did I miss Agstar77... when you take $100/t off the top a good chunk of the time... in 2008 over $400/t gone to your royalty in Winterpeg...

How exactly is what we have now with CWB confiscation of our grain... NOT Feudal?

If you do it... it is great???

Comment

By the way Agstar77...

I was at an economic outlook... and a person who approved CWB sales was there. The guy just had to spill his guts over past (post 1998)CWB grain sales and how crazy they are/were... NO Accountability... Just a game to the CWB!

Want to comment about the $100's of millions of wheat sales the CWB COULD NOT get approval for from the feds... to sell in 2001 to Sadam Re: Iraq on the Oil for Food scam?

I said... FINALLY I found someone to prove just how bad and corrupt the CWB is!

He turned as red as the Duce talking about Quebec sovereignty at a Federalist news conference last night!

Comment

Cool, this thing already broke 200 views.

Lets make sure to pass it around and keep the ball rolling.

Comment

Accountability, the CWB cant be held accountable for anything because there is no one to hold accountable. Private companies are held accountable by us choosing whether or not to do business with them. Big Difference between the two. Give me FREEDOM HARPER!!! P.S. DOWN WITH RALPH GOODALE.

Comment

Up over 500 views this morning.

Comment

Forward this clip to every news desk see if any one picks it up. Im in meetings all week. Thanks.

Comment

Cracked over 1,000 hits today.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...