• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fed budget?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fed budget?

Any implications for agriculture in western Canada?

We gets ta go to the polls and vote, again
    fer the same old tired, useless, guys and
    gals that are always there wallowing in
    the trough. Results likely to be more of
    the same old, same old. Butt we'll get
    the government we deserve, ifn anybody
    votes this time..

Comment

Its time for a majority so this 2 year pattern stops.

It costs too much money.

Comment

If the conservatives get a majority will they do anything about the CWB? That is the question I would like the answer to.

Comment

Thats a good question H2S. I don't want an election already but perhaps it will bring us closer to the end of the CWB. I wouldn't count on it though.

If the Conservatives do finally get a majority I bet the odds of getting rid of the CWB is 50-50

Comment

With a majority conservative government the cwb won't go but you will be given a choice to sign your farm out. Barley will likely go because the board has ruined it, the choice for wheat will keep everyone happy. Like the board stay in, don't, then leave. With a majortiy govt. expect audits on cwb books, and on accredited exporters to make sure they have been honest. Most are connected to the liberals and don't get audited now, that would make things interesting.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...