• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Farm Safety

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Farm Safety

Good post from Western Producer paper. Give a spare second would alot difference in life or death via farm machinery. The farmer saying quote "Slow Down. Life is more precious than dollars." That cowboy boot heel has save his life other wise would be eaten up by machine. (Unbeleivable) This story make me scary at thought that could happen but my gut won't do this unless I am idot lol. But hey why did he did not shut PTO down before doing unpluging. That combine was in 1979 pull typed machine. Unbelievable Story. Think Safety First.

Farming is a dangerous business and no matter how slow you go, while it may help, accidents still happen. Realizing all the time your death may be just around the corner is probably the best defense against farm injuries and fatalities.

Comment

Morbid farming thoughts, will likely save
      your life, or cause you to die young.
      Then somebody else can get yer land and
      expand it into a great big totally
      efficient operation that really turns some
      coin. Get big er get outta the way
      Comedian farmers outta control! Yo the
      only way to due it, go to the auction and
      pick over the guys bones, once and fer
      all!

Comment

In my option, this is not accident and more likely 5 shell out of 6 in Russia Roulette and he have land in empty chamber out of 6 which is very rare not happen and very lucky to be live. With understand auger is running and so chain feeder is running too, is more like 6 shell out of 6 in Russia Roulette.

Buhbert, you buying land..

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
        • Return to Topic List
        Working...