• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What the HELL is Going ON!!!!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What the HELL is Going ON!!!!

OK I have been gone for some time and its great to be back home in Saskatchewan. USA is nice to visit but Damn theirs no place like home. Big thing I found in USA is the average Joe is PST off at USA government. Rich guys are PST off at USA govt. No one trusts Washington. Banks are not like in USA and People are talking about GUNS yes Guns lots of talk. They are one mad group. Also the Union Busting and taking away pensions is a big sore note. Not to Happy that were buying up the place either but that was way down on their list. One last thing on us average joe and rich US guy. Their all sick of Washington and all the parties in power. Also the Egg head experts not a popular group or Media.
    Now on the Grain markets. What a Crock of Pure Shit.
    1. US Midwest is Dry and winter wheat is in PS poor condition.
    2. Corn will be grown doesn't take a genius to see 250-corn at 5 or Beans 50 at 12.
    3. Any one check the weather its pouring every day in Brazil Beans are sprouting in pods before combines arrive.
    4. Canada's record Canola Crop. Yes it might get seeded Yes right. Mother nature will take Western Canada and show it who is boss. East will be to wet to seed and west will get it in and realize what 12 bushel an acre. is. Read Drew's forecast.
    5. Japan controls the grain markets.
    6. ETC ETC ETC>
    Great to be back. Oh BTO I read your post while I was away you are a looser.

Do you mean loser?

Comment

It sounds like you spent a few days at Disneyworld.

The yanks can bitch all they want but all they need to do is watch TV and thank god the earthquake did not hit California.

Comment

Thank you, crusher.

That extra eyeball in looser bothers me more than marketers pointing out that I'm loosing (lol) money by storing grain!!

Comment

Hey Sorry it was a busy morning and missed that one. But if you think this down turn is for real your smoking dope. Their is problems out their big time. SA is not going to produce what they say no way. And the USDA is a BS reporting about as bad as Stats Canada. The real story is that Some thing was different this time in USA. The little guy and Middle Class guy are singing the same song. Their mad.

Comment

They have become disillusioned with the Second coming of Obama... The speculators, the house flippers, the Insurance companies, and those that make huge interest incomes off of the backs of the working class have really screwed up the world for all of us. Who needs a term deposit or assets anymore when you can invest you dollars in credit plans. Sears, Visa, MC, etc etc are making their profits on the interest rates they are charging......... Cheap and easy credit, not if you're on the buying end.

Comment

You hit it on the Head. The Big Thinkers in Washinton screwed up big time. The media they are laughing at. Most believe the bottom isnt here yet in Home prices in USA.

Comment

There was a farmer from near Grande Prairie who built his own boat diesel/wind. He took a couple years and sailed around the globe. What was the biggest thing he learned? He said in every country he stopped people were mad at their governments. He did this a couple years ago. Does he need to make a second trip to confirm his findings....I don't think so.

Comment

So all democracies are in the same category as the middle eastern dictators and communist China. Citizens under every form of rule are MAD and want a change. Do we all want something similar? A world government? EU on world scale?
                  Wonder if this is mentioned in Revelation, the end time?

Comment

Lack of vision! Each and every day, the
                    world boops along, government politicos,
                    BS us, claiming credit fer the good and
                    finger pointing fer the bad. World
                    leaders, meet and have great parties,
                    smile, pose and say lofty stuff. All
                    hot air. The media, seems to be the
                    loyal opposition, now, pointing out
                    problems and lack of action. Most feel
                    disenfranchised causa, all the lying and
                    cheating in the markets. Life goes on
                    yada, yada, yada. Next crisis looms,
                    weather related, earthquake, some rogue
                    leader, puttin down rebellion. Blah,
                    blah. LongasI git mine, thats all that
                    counts now, don't know the neighbours,
                    don't wanna know them, local community
                    spirit gone, sucked out by
                    globilization!! Thats what the heck is
                    goin on, don't ya think?

Comment

Absolutely Burb. Just wait til we have to listen to all the crap in the up coming election. As far as I'm concerned there all a bunch of losers. A BS system gotten worse and worse. You could point out a thousand things wrong with our system and the people we elect do nothing because someones feelings might get hurt. Just once I'd like to see a politician tell it like it is and have his opposition stand up and agree and do whats right for the people and our country not the lobbyists or special intrest groups. I believe we have gone to far in being nice about things instead of doing whats right in the longterm. Things won't change if we have an election. Senators will still be appointed instead of elected, natives will still get money for nothing,the CWB will still be here,the politicians will still be slaves to the lobbyists and so on and so on. I'm tired already and the shit show hasn't started yet.

Comment

Absolutely Burb its all about the money.

Comment

the US of A used to be the land of the free, but its now the land of the enslaved to the banks.
                          they came from europe to escape enslavement, but its over after only 150 yrs.

Comment

You know what I'd liketa see? A whole
                            buncha, lotta independents run during
                            future elections. Nobody beholding to
                            nobody except their constituents in
                            their own riding. Politicos yelling and
                            screaming at the top of their lungs, fer
                            us the people, doing the right thing for
                            a change, not what some goofball leader
                            suggests. Question period would be
                            mayham not just posturing and
                            pretending. Maybe what our system needs