• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any Brier watchers? Congrats to Stoughton.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any Brier watchers? Congrats to Stoughton.

Nice to see a MB team win for once.

I must say I enjoyed the curling this year.

Farmgal

I'm getting to the point where I would rather watch the pro's curl on T.V. than try and do it myself and get frustrated

Comment

Good for Stoughton and crew. Hoped for a change from Martin or Howard. Good luck at the world's!
      Any one know why the women have a Team Canada? Felt awful to cheer for Sask against my country! Am I missing something?

Comment

At the Scotties, the women only have 1 team representing Ont. so another team was needed to balance the draw, also to raise the caliber of teams playing, the previous years champion team returns as Team Canada.
        I also was happy to see Stoughton win it with Jon Mead.
        I though commentary from Russ Howard was very disappointing. His bias was uncontained, and I hope he works at being netural for the next big Canadian event. I don't care if he's bias when doing the worlds as we're all cheering for the same team then.

Comment

Congrats to the Stoughton rink and Manitoba fans, but now that they are the Canadian champs, they are all of ours now, let's take it all at the worlds.

I hate to say this but the Howard rink just has that bit of arrogance that in my mind was put back in the box, maybe it was partly due to the bias by the commentator brother, not sure but I wanted any of the other rinks to win.

I like the idea of the last year champion getting a buy to come back, makes the whole deal that much more rewarding to win the first time, hope the men go to that system.

Comment

Russ`s play by play sure beat Ray`s!!!

Comment

I thought Russ Howard did a great job and showed no bias. I was hoping for Stoughten to win but didn't realize Glen Howard has been runner up 7 times.

Comment

Stoughton played great, but I thought Howard lost it the day before because he had to play too very tough teams...
                I thought the bye to the final was important this year.

Comment

The Brier is real Comedian curling, at its
                  best. Funny how Albertie always does
                  sooooo, good in the round robin, then
                  crashes and burns in the playoffs. Glad
                  to see other guys finish on top for a
                  change. Tired of Kevin et al always
                  winning, then a loss and pout, pout, pout,
                  ain't interested in third place. Way to
                  go Manitoba!!!!!!!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread