• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Uranium stocks

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Uranium stocks

Anyone having thoughts on buying Cameco or Uranium One stocks at this price?

I would think that the troubles in Japan would have some people rethinking that nuclear is the answer to solving ghg.

It will be interesting to see how the market sees these uranium players the next few days.

Comment

taking chance it goes lower---bought uuu at 2 sold at 6 ---i like dml also --- new to this game will take advice

Comment

UUU just declared a loss of 270 million or 28 cents per share. Although their revenues doubled to 150 million in the 4th quarter. What is up with that?

Comment

Vote no more nuclear power. Never an end to safety issues,cost over runs and expensive $$$ over hauls. Man is unable to control that genie once it's out of the box. No solution to the waste. Billions or maybe trillions that could be spent on alternative sources of energy. Hundreds of plants are aging and will be more risk to our world every year.

Comment

Vote no more nuclear power. Never an end to safety issues,cost over runs and expensive $$$ over hauls. Man is unable to control that genie once it's out of the box. No solution to the waste. Billions or maybe trillions that could be spent on alternative sources of energy. Hundreds of plants are aging and will be more risk to our world every year.

Comment

I agree fjlip, when you really think about it we are using a technology that if something goes wrong we have no way of stopping or controling it, how bizarre to think this is the answer. Think about it, the reality of this is that you are literally taking energy off a ticking time bomb that you cannot shut off. I sure as hell don't want that around our area, but how far do you have to be? They say that the winds are moving that stuff to our and the U. S. coast as we speak. But our politicians are bought off so it will come I'm sure to a town near you not so far in the future, unless we get off our ass and put an end to it.

Comment

Isn't this the reason for the new huge power lines on eastern Alberta heading south? Put it in LA if they need it...

So Arrogant.

As a buddy said... put the thing in edmonton right next to the ledge... and see how the PC 'leaders' like sitting right next to it!

They are so vain

Comment

Adding to the problems in Japan are the spent fuel rods are stored near the power plants. Apparently they also need cooling for containment and there are problems with cooling them also. The reactors are write offs never to be rebuilt.

Comment

I am looking at General Electric, although one must take into account the making of power plant parts, wind power generators is only a part of their business.

Comment

GE is up 4 percent from the open.
                      But down 1.5 percent from yesterdays close. Over double normal volume today, they did take a share price hit in the few days but were also currently in a downward adjustment. Don't have money in place to buy anyway but it is a stock I am watching.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                      • Return to Topic List
                      Working...