• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BMO

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BMO

BMO Bank of Montreal netted 2.8 billion dollars in the last year. I used to own some shares, on an emotional scale I am glad I sold them.
    They just donated 100,000 dollars to the Red Cross to go to Japan. Something is better than nothing but this is nothing. I think some pencil pushing f***face messed up here. Missing one or 2 zeros here, really.

Canadian Banks are like a vacume cleaner, Burbot is conatantly bashing Rail roads and Multinationals but banks are far worse. WTF do they need that kind of money for - they pay their tellers/local management peanuts. Also god forbid they upgrade a bank or two. The local Credit Union is much more updated bank and more freindlier to deal with. Seriously where does all this money go? What do they use it for?

Comment

Careful, I own some stock. If you can't beat 'em, join 'em.

Comment

We all own bank stocks. It's called the Canadian Pension Plan. Not sure of the percentages for each bank or the number of shares owned by the Canadian Gov't.

(not to be taken as an endorsement of the very large profitability or the ever increasing fees and charges!)

Comment

Every Canadian should own bank stocks as
          they have a license to steal. Let your
          bank do your stealing for you. I have
          BNS. Loan service fees are a Canadian
          thing.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...