• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Diesel

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Diesel

Just got a price from local coop fill tank now with summer diesel at price of 92.5, was lower just went up apparently, pay at the end of May.
    I am thinking with the drilling going on and the last time it happened actually put the diesel price over the gas price, gas 1 dollar now. My opinion would be fill er up now. Diesel demand is going to go nuts.

I think they may be pulling your leg After reading your post I checked with our local coop, and they do have some summer left in the bulk tank, but will not deliver till temp warms up. Trying to pump it now is usually impossible, along with the demand for winter yet. Maybe your local coop is different, and has hardly no business in winter for winter fuel, so they can keep a truck with summer.

Comment

They have been doing this for a few years now as far as I know. Never had a problem with the fuel.

Comment

Our local co-op has been delivering summer diesel out of the local bulk plant like mad as of late but from what I am told it hasn't been easy pumping.

Comment

Are you in Alberta Hopper?

Comment

Humboldt Sask.

Comment

Federated is going down for tie-ins for 85 days in mid may. That ought to put a wrench into everything.

Comment

We got filled with new/fresh summer fuel last week from COOP.
                Was still well under .90 and no pay till May 31 if took over 1000 gal.
                We had room for 7000 diesel and 1200 gas. Should have filled the 2000 gal fuel truck too!!!
                Driver said it was not fun pumping but got it done.
                Don't know how acurate the meter's are in those condition's???
                Always volume corected to 15 degrees so a guy mite do alright (or get shorted big time, ) not sure how it would work out???

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                • Return to Topic List
                Working...