• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Over 1/3 of a billon bucks? on what CWB?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Over 1/3 of a billon bucks? on what CWB?

Chaffmeister,

$374.5 million more 'other [grain] purchases' outside the pool accounts than in 2009 which was $12.5 million???

#22 page 98 CWB Annual Report:

Grain Purchases

"and other of $387,036,000.00 (2009 – $12,539,000.00)"

CWB Explanation:

"Overages and shortages occur when the Corporation’s agents’ inventory records differ from those of the Corporation. Acquired overages and late
    receipts are recorded as an expense to the pool, with the pool benefitting to the extent that the ultimate sales proceeds of this grain exceed its cost.
    Shortages must be settled by the Corporation’s agents at export price so that the pool is not negatively impacted by the disappearance of recorded stocks."

What was that??? That was supposed to tell us what the CWB SPENT $387 million of our grain receipts on???

Where, what did the CWB buy for over 1/3 of a billon bucks?

And then this:

"During the year ended July 31, 2010, the total grain purchases of $806,082,000.00 (2009 – $770,032,000.00) represents the cost of goods sold.

Earnings distributed to pool participants of $4,278,603,000.00 (2009 – $6,432,122,000.00) also represents the cost of grain sold during the year."

So... what did we just spend $36 Million more than last year on; EXACTLY???

And just wait for this year when you find out they had to buy durum back from the graincos because the cwb was more interested in fining farmers for over and under deliveries, instead of ensuring durum was in place for the sales they had made.

Completely inexcusable.

Comment

Hey Tom sometimes the more you dig up shit on the CWB sometimes the more it seems they may be listenning to you, they may have taken this advice.

TOM4CWB posted Dec 28, 2010 1:41
      --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Wd9,

If you have stomach and cash,

buy an at the money put;

Sell out of the money calls to pay for the put.

If the price of oil rises more... double up and down;

buy another put;

Sell 2 more callsout of the money calls; to finance that put.

And keep it up till the market peaks.

I guess I was gone snowmobiling that week. That was priceless. :-)

Comment

Hopper,

Went to a 'Farm Forum' in Macklin yesterday.

A 15 minute video was all the stomach they had to actually discuss the 2009-10 Financials.

Feed barley is a total HOAX.

Money lost on Zero tonnes sold through the 2 pools...

I think the CWB believes if you do not talk about it... and kick out anyone who wants a rational explanation... this issue will vanish faster than a Alberta pickup truck headed home after a 'warm' CWB Saskatchewan 'welcome' to stop asking questions and leave.

CWB integrity is on par with 'Charlie Sheen'... ... and the CWB staff are about as rational.

Woods is proud he voted against the 40t minimum on CWB election qualifications... claiming the 'slipery slope' defense.

Woods is proud of all the transportation pooling the CWB does...

Ships especially.

Woods maintains the railways blow way over the cap away by giving the $8/t discounts to those loading 50 and 100 car multi-spot unit trains, then using these discounts to 'top down' their costs to meet the cap after raising rail rates all year.

I need help here John DePape... why are you wrong and Woods is right?

I can not understand why the CWB are stealing our money and giving to Robin Hood/Horizon ($2.3M) to brand their specific Robin Hood flour!

And then the CWB can't understand why Robin Hood won't sell our 'designated area' flour in the US markets!!!

Picking certain private brand 'winners' by giving away 'slave trade' financing of their specific ads and their specific promotions... CWB believes they can increase flour consumption by putting the 'CWB badge' on a bag of 'Canadian slavery grown flour'?

ANother 'Chalie Sheen' moment.

I asked how the CWB branding campaign VP how he can rationalize away 'the slavery theft of ''designated area' farm families wheat' by having a branding campaign... he would not answer that question for some reason!

I feel a special promotion of 'designated area' flour...comming on here...

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
        • Return to Topic List
        Working...