• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

March snows ???

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

But really.... We all know that if freezes within 2 weeks (either befor or after) a full moon.

Comment

And March is definately coming in like a lion.

Comment

Good question freewheat? Does your text type to the full width of reply box? After I submit, I will see if the number of words in reply is the same in forum.

Comment

I had 4 full lines in reply box but only 2 in topic?

Comment

freewheat

Suspect you have a apple computer. Have my work PC but a iMac at home.

If on a apple computer, look at the bottom right hand corner of the area you enter the text and you will see a cross hatch. Put the area over top of the cross hatch and drag it to the right. Should do a better explanation but give it a try.

For whatever reason, the apple internet program (safari I think) puts in hard returns based on how things are entered in the text. To change the width, you have to drag the text box to the right. As word of warning, you can drag the text box too far and have your sentences wrap. Know this because is critical when I do impedded links with HTML on my iMac.

Doing this on a PC now and no issues with this.

Comment

I'll give it a whirl. The wind out there is wild for 30 below and yes my text fills the width of the box. I see no cross hatch thingy anywhere. Oh well I like prose and poetic form,

Comment

Well heck!!!!!????

Comment

it's march and it's going to snow. might be a little or a lot. this cold start to the month means sask and man have less chance of getting an early, slow melt. that's what everybody is hoping for but looking less likely now.

Comment

2 months from now we should be in the field. I have my doubts.

Comment

No doubt, hard to believe when it's -30ish outside. It should warm up by about june....

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                      • Return to Topic List
                      Working...