• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mickey Mouse Wins this year!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SASK 3 Good for you! I don't see my kids often enough! Treasure them when you can.
    I've always felt the 1000 times you do chores together might teach them one thing, but that one time at (wherever) will always be remembered.
    As far as butt**** is concerned, I should do a poll to see what the hell he really is afraid of!

Comment

Yes the royal towers,central location.Didnt do the meal
      plan,very expensive ,saved some money i think but
      food is very expensive there.

Comment

Skiied the whole day in Big Ski MT, 12 inches of fresh powder. Im sure glad its the ski hill and not in my fields. Three happy kids two happy parents and lot of great memories. Not to mention the sore muscles after skiing down from 11166ft. Its going to be a great week.

Comment

SF3 have a great time with mickey, we went and seen him in early December. Its a long cold winter to just sit a home and gripe about farming, you have to take a time out every once and a while. California or Orlando, been to both and like califonia beter for smaller kids.

Comment

Mickey likes beer to. Have a Great time.

Agree experiences are critical in life.

Walley World is great, Atlantis sounds interesting. Need to research more.

Comment

Saskfarmer3 there is always a bit of Mickey Mouse in all of us no matter how old our children are. I went early (Thursday last week) and watched my son perform in an opera in TO. Yup is older but I still care and want to keep up in his life. A great post. I have no idea how anyone could put out something negative on this one.

Comment

Castro just won out over Sir Disney today. Off to Varadero Cuba March 19th with the kids. Anyone been there?? Any good places that are must see?

Comment

Super Dad, Super Farmer, Super Good Guy,
                  Super Manager, Super Knowitall, Super
                  Sniveler & Whinner. SF3 should be on
                  display in a theme park, not just visiting
                  one!!!

Comment

Burburt you should enlighten us on what you are good at. SF3 is like allot of us on this site and he is dam good at what he does. It is too bad that you are so mad and lonely, you still have time to change Burburt.

Comment

Spotting BS, is one of the things I'm very
                      good at. There is a whole lot of it on
                      Angriville. In fact loads, and loads, and
                      loads of it, which could be put to better
                      use, by spreading it thickly on our fields
                      and growing bumper crops each and every
                      year!

Comment

Burburt I think your theme park would look allot like Robert Pickons farmyard. You are a mad, lonely, old man, that is mad at the world.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                        • Return to Topic List
                        Working...