• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mickey Mouse Wins this year!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mickey Mouse Wins this year!

Hey all, Its winter its Saskatchewan and its Fricking Cold.
    All that are on here know I put Family First then rest of this BS second.
    I love to farm and its a stressful, interesting venture. But theirs more to life than sitting here counting ones pennies. Each Year we do one big Vacation, Yes some think I am always away. This year our kids are getting to the age that Height,weight etc wont stop them from finally enjoying the time we spend at all the amusement parks. Yes Mickey is going to pick my pocket, hell why not theirs a little kid in all of us.
    So what are others doing to get away because god knows its been one heck of a long winter so far with snow arriving on first of November and this bitter cold February.
    Chat with you all mid March. BTO and Burp fart I think I saw you two in a advertisement for Disney.

When I say mickey mouse wins this year that doesn't mean the FED liberanos form Govt or the CWB stays.
    Simply lets liven things up for once where are others going and whats best about that place. Its marketing because right now Florida has some very cheap properties. HM.

Comment

Today is Family Day in Saskatchewan, So go do something fun with your family.

Comment

Going skiing with my great kids.

Comment

Awesome, to the mountains or Assissippi or another hill.

Comment

Awesome, to the mountains or Assissippi or another hill.

Comment

Saskfarmer3

Unless I am missing something here (actually don't really care), but are your kids not of school age? If so you must be home schooling them, because it seems to me you were skiing when school started after Christmas, now you say that we wont hear from you till mid march. PLEASE dont tell me you can educate your kids better than than schooling system? I am starting to wonder about you, superior grain marketer, now maybe a superior teacher too. Any way have fun!!

Comment

Went to disney world last year and atlantis this
                year,both really good but atlantis had better stuff
                for the adults.

My advice would be to go straight to the waterparks
                on the first nice days you get because the weather
                can turn on a dime and you might not get the good
                weather for that activity,the rest of the parks can be
                done at anytime.

As far as pulling kids from school pfffffff...............

And don't forget to brace yourself for GOD awful
                lineups.It helps to get up and get going early.

Comment

Small guy my oldest is in a new program at school where he uses computers for his work. We have the next three weeks on the computer (One week is holiday). The youngest is in grade three how much can he miss. The experience is what is important.
                  Cotton thanks for the heads up on lineups that I figured. We will get to parks early and use quick pass.
                  As for holidays and stays its rather simple bought through bankruptcy in USA 6 weeks of time shares at 10 cents on dollar. So far all have been what I expected. Popular areas with low fees.
                  As far as the marketing comment small guy. I said all last summer their was a small crop of canola, Due to very little seeded in NE Sask, most laughed, end result lower yields and higher prices so one takes advantage. Is that expert marketer or just use common sense.
                  Cotton is their Beer at Disney. HA HA HA.

Comment

SF3 is as phoney a Comedian $3 bill. He
                    is a legend in his own mind, greatest
                    dad on the planet, all knowing. I saw
                    him the last time I took the slop out
                    and dumped it in the compost pile.
                    Disney world, florida, gator wrestling
                    chump, lookey out, swamp people here
                    comes SF3. Cold whether isn't fer him,
                    butt he's also the greatest, biggest,
                    meanest, coolist Comedian farmer of all.
                    Heel some be on a Bud commercial, no
                    doubt. Hope hes not on the no flyin
                    list, er he'll be toast. Just the kinda
                    guy the homeis are lookin fer. Hope he
                    gets a full cavity search, they'll sure
                    find his ego, ifn they does it!!!!

Comment

Hit a chord, Bo ho Burpfart you fake. Are you jealous. Ill get a picture with you and the kids at Disney. Goofy and Donald Duck.
                      HA HA HAHAHAHA

Comment

Taking the kids out for a sleigh ride this afternoon. To h3ll with the cold.

Comment

Cotton in Atlantis did you stay on site in tower rooms and is the food plan worth it.
                          thanks
                          Maybe next year

Comment

Heading to the great resort beaches at Thunder Bay to watch my boy wrestle at the CIS national championships. Just might stop at the docks and check out my new boats and take them for a burn around the bay! Come to think of it we should go for a tour in wpg on our 1st night stop over, naw, I'll go to cabellas instead.

Comment

Sask, say Hidee to da Swamp People fer me woodja??? Dey my kinda Folk. Watch out fer Big Head. Don't fergit yer White Boots....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=awpSTmdw-4s - Swamp People

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...