• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

5440 Canola Seed

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

5440 Canola Seed

I have an extra 400 acres of seed booked that I won't be seeding. If anyone is interested, let me know.

Ive got about 3000 acres of canola seed booked I probably wont need as well. I should have built an ark instead of buying seed.

Comment

Weather permiting wanna combine some this fall??

Comment

What did you pay? I can still purchase from dealer for 9.31 a pound.
        I can get D3151 roundup ready for 5.78 per lb. Payable end June.
        Isn't your canola returnable? So why are you not planting it?

Comment

I was working on getting 10 free bags of the 3151 if I plant 2500 acres.
          New crop canola is over 13 bucks now.

Comment

Paid $8.90 per lb ($445 per bag)....I think that works out to $8.90 per lb....

Comment

Had 1500 acres booked. Now just seeding 1100. Swapping some lentils and flax in for the canola.

Comment

I did a little better than thought with the D3151. I have to pay the 5.78 per lb of seed and dupont will stroke me a check for 20 dollars per bag 40cents per lb off, plus will get into the 10 percent or more rebait when put together with chemical purchases another 57 cents off per lb.

Comment

HopperTopper PLEASE sow everyting to D3151!!! Heck I hope all Comedians do!!! Drive da price of Canola to $16 per bushel or more!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Why do I log in here?????

Comment

Don't let the clowns in the circus scare you...

Comment

lakenheath I sent you a PM on The Combine Forum. Sinapisalba

Comment

Coleville,

I am in Vegas and can't log into The Combine Forum to get your PM. You can send an e-mail to hollathomas@yahoo.ca to get a hold of me.

Comment

Farmin' ain't enough of a Gamble fer You's, you gotta go to Vegas and spend da Wife's Money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Farming has molded me into a first class gambler. Hard to spend "da wife's money" when she is a stay-at-home momther of two.

Anyways, look out Vegas....this hustlin' farmer is going to clean you out!....lol

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...