• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gann 60 year cycles

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gann 60 year cycles

Anyone here follow this? Not sure a 60 year cycle could be narrowed down to the exact day, but if we saw a collapse by spring would not surprise me. The chances of a black swan swooping in just before a guy gets the crop mudded in and up would be totally inline with my expectations. Thoughts or opinions?thx

mac, his use of astrological signs was quite stunning for me! And threes! Thanks for posting. Very interesting perusing. Pars

Comment

I've heard of and believe a 30 year commodity cycle. You have to watch commodities with a more consistent production such as oil or gold though. Grain has few more wild cards in the deck.

Comment

Stock markets tend to follow more of a generational cycle,40 year with several sub cycles...a lot of which point down at this time.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
        • Return to Topic List
        Working...