• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Market info

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Market info

Anyone know of any good apps for the Samsung Android phone. I have Farm Futures and 4Ever Current Commodities, just wondering if there are any others. By the way, these phones are much better than the Blackberry's we had, no more freezing up.

I just installed pfinance, seems to be good so far. Has everything in 1 app, commodity futures, stocks, portfolio related news etc... . Seems to work good so far for the 3 days that I have had it installed. Would be nice if agexpert developed an app for this, not sure if anyone uses field manager anymore. Thinking about going old school and developing some spreadsheets that I can sync with the home computer for seeding inventory etc...

Does anyone have a good case recomedation.

Comment

4ever give you canola futures if you use the Bloomberg feed.

Comment

Don't you's ever Work??????????????

Must be nice to play on Daddy's Phone.............

Comment

Hey BLT get back in your hole.

Comment

Maybe take some grammar lessons Sally. Actually bought dad a phone and put him under our plan, your parents might not be so proud of you though.

Comment

Pa dead, Gone a few years back now. Ma she still around. My momma asks me, is the braggin' really necessary? I say no, but this Shit gonna make me Legendary. Emotions is fer Women & you's sittin when dey pissin. Ask fer forgiveness, once I take da Thrown.....

Comment

Legendary hiding behind a screen name Sally? A legend in your own mind I guess since no one else will know.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                • Return to Topic List
                Working...