• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Choice is POWER.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Choice is POWER.

Charlie,

'Choice is POWER.'

This was the statement that will be etched in my mind from Farmtech 2011.

The CWB has the NEW 200% FEED WHEAT EPO at $235/t with the PRO at $240... WOW. Explanation? It must be that THe CWB directors election is over.

The CWB refused to sell our top quality wheat to JAPAN... in the last tender?!!!

NO CHOICE.

I would be really surprised if some western Canadian wheat growers, if they had been granted the choice... would have bid #1CWRS 13.5 to Japan at $500/t! THIS CWB decision WILL NOT get us future Japanese premiums and build a better relationship!!!!

GRain Growers have the Choice of;

* Farm equipment manufacturers;

*Liberty Link, RR or Conventional Canola;

*Choice of different varieties and classes of cereals;

*Choice to buy fertiliser from;

*Choice of who to buy your seed from;

*Choice of whom to bank with;

The list of choices and power to change goes on... and on... EXCEPT:

"Designated area" grain GROWERS are too stupid to be allowed the choice when and how to sell wheat and barley. ONLY THE CWB knows best.

"ONLY the CWB has ever marketed and 'sold' our wheat and barley."

[famous quote of FORMER CWB Chief CommissionerS STILL IN FORCE more than 20 YEARS LATER]

And most western farmer said, AMEN.

Comment

tom

I don't they refused, I just don't think they had the grain to fill the tender.

These guys were selling grain before they had a contract to do so or the grain quality had been established. They knew the volumes the japanese needed, the cwb and its directors just could not come to understand what being four weeks late during the entire crop year meant.

Its called incompetence. But no one will lose their job.

Comment

I wouldn't sell/buy your grain either,
        cause you are way, way, way to whinny!!!

Comment

So I could sell my own? That would suit me just fine. Along with the other 10 percent of the farmers that are forced to fill 90 percent of the cwb's sales program.

All the cwb supporters really made an effort to fill that durum boat of 60000 tonnes that ended up with a million dollar plus demurrage bill.

Even you so called supporters don't support the cause/religion or whatever you want to call it.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...