• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BTOfarmall and Burbert Theory

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BTOfarmall and Burbert Theory

Rod Flaman used to post on a regular basis here. He would defend the CWB tooth and nail. He lost pretty much every battle he got into. Tom4CWB and others would make him look foolish.

One thing I will give Flaman, is that he tried to reply with intellegence and facts.

Then all of a sudden after quite some time on this site, you don't here a peep from him. Then two absolute inbred morons (BTO and Burbert)show up and start defending the CWB in place of Flaman.

Seems awfully suspicious to me. Although to replace Flaman's rebutals with these two idiots hardly makes any sense, but does any move the CWB play sense?

laken; Nope I'm not Flaman, I'm me, the last time I checked. Your theory is total baloney. I gave you's a clue some time ago, butt here it is again. WAIT FOR IT NOW, I'm a white male, and farm in Comedia. I do not speak for BTO, nor do I know him/her. I speak for myself and our farm. If you don't agree with what I say, tough, grow up and go hurl insults at your friends and neighbours, if you have any! Morons, shmorons yerself creep!

Comment

SickLake kin you ore anyone else PLEASE copy & paste where I have ever supported da Comedian Wit Bored???? I have asked you's numerous times, but nones of you's have ever replied...

If'n you's kin find it anywhere, I will mail da Winner a Hat. I wish you's all luck cause you's ain't gonna find it.....

Comment

I believe that you are both successful people, and unrelated, but the fact remains that no one wants a size 8 hat. (lol)

Comment

Lakenheath your correct Flaman would certainly put his idea's position forward. Because he sold himself out to the board tho I found it very difficult give him any respect or credibility.
          I find Wilargo,Cityguy, Timm and Saskfarmer99 insightfull and can more than fill in.

Comment

I dissagree with your thought that Tom made someone look foolish, the only one he make look foolish is Tom.

Comment

There is currently an Ag GAG order in place to stop CWBers from replying to the tough questions being posed to them by Angrivillers! Er have you fergotten the Harpster government decree...

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
              • Return to Topic List
              Working...