• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joe BTO needs to go

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Burbert,

"Being foul mouthed and swearing at people, isn't very nice. But its human and it shows how small a brain the individual has in his/her head."

GUESS WHAT YOU JUST DID in the post above???

Comment

TallTaleTom looks to me like Burbert just said he will be able to point out Ron easily because he's always Yellin' & Screamin' "Screw da CWB & F'yall". What kin't you comprehend???? Simple fer me......

Comment

Grassfarmer. your comments from your last post
        " I have no time for this self appointed, dictatorial, one sided censorship that many of you seem to desire "
        Sounds just like the board. Irony at its best.

Comment

Well I will concede that parsley and grass farmer may be right and with that in mind I will click my politically correct mouse elsewhere as per parsley's advice.Just a few comments before I go however.
          Firstly I have never been accused of being politically correct before and I even got a chuckle out of that one. Secondly I do know what right and wrong are, and that is what makes civilization work. If you think calling people names and belittling their beliefs and way of life is OK then you should be right at home in Rwanda, Cockroaches as BTO once called Hutterites is the term one side used for the other just before they sluaghtered them with machetes. I have heard the expression that it is great to be open minded but not so open minded that your brains fall out.

Comment

I would vote to ban BTO and Burbert just to rid the sheer stupidity they post on this site. Has nothing to do with censorship. Getting rid of an idiot on a chat-line is just a good idea.

You two are ignorant pricks. Plain and simple. You bring nothing of value to this site. Closed minded jerks that just like to piss people off are not needed here!!!!

Comment

I know of folks that have been kicked out or otherwise banned from coffee shops and drinking establishments. Call it what you want. This is Joe's place we are in if he wanted to ban someone out of his place he can do just such a thing. I guess when push comes to shove I can keep away from whatever table these folks are sitting at. Barring that I could go elsewhere where they are not in the room. This isn't the only place to learn and pontificate.

Comment

lacken Your true colors are showing. Why don't you go and seek out yer buddy/pal/go friend Ron and the two of you can carry on a brilliant conversation, swearin and insultin any er all, that don't think or do exactly as you two genies do!!! Er are you, Ron hiding out as lacken?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                • Return to Topic List
                Working...