• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Its been fun but

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Joe, over the years, long before even you took over, many times the community has been asked how to improve this site. Many great suggestions have been posted over and over again. This site has not changed since its inception. Simple changes like recent posts moved to the top, allowing edits and deletion by the poster seeing something the next day and realizing they just had a bad day.

But changes operationally on the site seem not to happen. Thanks Ron for posting this, i am sure many feel this way, as do i.

Comment

internet discussion boards offer most people anonymity so you get a lot of stupidity and very little intelligence. there's some on here i would like to see back up what they say with their real name. don't expect much out of these discussions. anything of value is an unexpected bonus. browse and go. nobody's obligated to post.

Comment

joedales, IMHO, pushing "the boundaries of good taste" is having an Ad, right in the middle of the message list. I no longer post, past the Ad, hince even scroll past it, I avoid it just like the trolls.

The fact there is so much empty space to the right of the messages, only addes to the offensiveness of the Ad.

Comment

Goodbye Ron and good riddance! You have been foul, disruptive and hurtful in many responses. If F the wheat board or screw the wheat board, were considered intelligent, you would be the best poster on the site. Personal attacks against other posters, expressing their opinion are low life acts. Having fun with and pointing out baloney is entirely a different matter. It feels terrible to be BAND from a site, in a nation where free speech is a right. I know cause you dudes have had me band on several occasions in the past. "RON", work your way through it, grow up, stop using foul language, threats and personal attack, as a way of attackin the wheaties. Don't run away and pout, or pretend to not be there, grow up, be civil on the web and off the web...........

Comment

Who pays da Bills Here, You's ore da AD???

BoarderLineBroke Now we's all know why you's almost Broke....

If'n yer that lazy to scroll past a tiny little AD, What is yer farmin' like???

Comment

Burbet- a band is a group of musicians. To be band from a site be kinda be a wierd situation.

Comment

dave4441 - and what does wierd mean?

Comment

And that is why Ron is leaving.

Comment

Why - he doesn't have a sense of humor?

Comment

Join Freedom From CWB Blogspot @
                      http://freedomfromcwb.blogspot.com

This is a private blog for those who
                      want "Freedom From The Canadian Wheat
                      Board. Members can network by making
                      posts and comments on posts made by
                      other members. To join, send an email to
                      the blog administrator at
                      cropgrower@gmail.com. Only those
                      indicating their support for gaining
                      this freedom will be allowed to post.

Comment

I know one ting. I hope yer Glob Falls Flat on its Face. What good is it if'n da Masses kin not reed to Listen & Learn on what is goin' on. Don't want nuttin to do wit it if'n dis how you Comedians wanna bee....

Comment

westcentral: Is there a dress code as well...you know...brown shirts and all? And a secret code to get in as well? What happens to infiltrators?...blindfold before firing squad perhaps?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                          • Return to Topic List
                          Working...