• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canola trading over last week or so....

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Canola trading over last week or so....

seems an awful lot like the buyers are trying to shake loose the bin doors, just ahead of the next leg up?
    Any thoughts on what the USDA Report on Jan 12th might bring? What are you reading, any consenses on direction?
    Maybe the buyers are certain of a bearish report, and are stalling with their bids, hand to mouth. Any marketing thoughts?

I have read changes may be coming in the U.S. to resitrict the volume of contratcs held by spec's. It was said that the funds would have to dump a pile of contratcs so the do not get wacked by the feds? Any one else read or hear this?
    I am getting nervous short term, sold some more clearfeild canola this a.m. for $13.50. Will hold anything else to see what happens - the world is short quality grains and oilseed,so it will be interesting to see the USDA report. I have read it may well be slightly bearish. I think the real fireworks may come in late feb/march - hopefully up.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
    • Return to Topic List
    Working...