• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nice to see the Retarded Sister Gained a little!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice to see the Retarded Sister Gained a little!

Soy broke the 14 today and its nice to see the retarded sister canola gained a few pennies. Nice to see the elevators widen their basis.
    Have black berry on the hill so only checked once in a while. Still an excellent day sitting here sipping a beer on top of the world. BTO I am on top of the world for real. Reports from Brazil were it spit no major rain and turning hot and dry again. Fun times.

It must nice to be so cool, to know it all and enjoy the good life, while sniveling and whinning. Great to see that others are having a dry old time, er a wet old time, so us Comedian farmers kin really make some coin fer a change. Sask, why don't ya try skiing out of bounds, it'll be fun, to not play by the rules and be a maverick, ski in really, really fluffy snow on a steep incline too!

Comment

Jan 4 rain totals for SA, in MM: basically 1/2 inch. more showers for Saturday. These rain amounts do not solve anything.
      Yea burpfart and you take a long walk off a short pier.
      Hot Rum and feet up by the fire. Fun times.

Comment

Got Beans???

I love dem beans. Got lots in da bin, hasn't sold a bushel. Bins all pad locked up like Fort Knox.......

When to sell Genie Marketeers???

Guess'n wait & see.....

If'n you's sooo worried, bless yer little hearts about Canolie, whys don't you's try some flax??? Tink what if'n you's got 40 or 50 plus bushel per acre yield??? Tink of da moneys to be made.....

Make a youtube video of you's Ice Boardin', would ya???

Comment

Sasktoy! I see you are still skiing in the safe zone. By the way, where the heck did you find this big mountain in Saskabush? Are you sure you're on top of the world or on a prairie pimple!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...