• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

looking for farm worker

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

looking for farm worker

I am looking for a 1A truck driver/ farm worker to start in Feb for full time employment if anyone knows some one looking for a job let me know.  

Where is a good place to advertise for farm workers.
    Western Producer? Kijiji?

I had a add on Kijiji and have some response. When I mention there is some physical work involved it scares most people away.

There is lots of Mexican Meninites working in our area. I have heard lots of good things about them and I also heard some people had trouble with them.

I also live in hell and am looking to hire a snowball,lol.

Comment

Mexican Mennonite's are usually very hard workers except for on Sundays. I have hauled logs with MM's that went from driving a horse and buggy to hauling logs in northern Alberta winters. Hard to imagine that much change in as little as a few weeks. That is why the AB gov changed the rules that you have to hold a drivers licence for a year before getting a class 1 They seem to be a very innovative people.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
      • Return to Topic List
      Working...