• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wy do we always have to be so negative?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wy do we always have to be so negative?

I find it so frustrating that our world seems to revolve around what is not possible vs what might be possible. We love to bash new ideas and concepts as not workable, not practical or just plain stupid. Yet time and time again these very same things seem to become parts of our lives in ways we never imagined.As a new year's resolution maybe we can think of ways to provide an environment where we can dwell on what might work vs what won't work.

Your idea will never work. lol

Heres to a CWB free new year!

Comment

Point made!

Comment

Three of my relatives openly wish they could farm but always have a million reasons why it won't work. You can't figure it all out lying in bed or at the coffee table. Just makes me wonder why can't they if I can??

Look at how many people said last year there is no money in cattle and quit...Now many are trying to get back in WHAT A JOKE

Everytime we quit something because it's too hard going we get a little bit smaller.

Comment

Don't know any guys trying to get back into cattle once they are out of it. Dont flatter yourself the cattle business is done in our part of Saskatchewan. Pastures are under water, feed is to expensive, machinery keeps going up, to much hard labor, and the cattle havn't even recovered to pre BSE prices. You can keep raising the cows if you want for break even but Im sure not going down that road again. They can raise beef far cheaper in the warmer climates around the globe so it will never be a CASH COW. Pardon hte pun.

Comment

Breadlooser Shutup you are stupid'r den you sound. Honestly Shutup.....

Comment

Breadlooser Shutup you are stupid'r den you sound. Honestly Shutup.....

At least Breadwinner could be stupider that he sounds. That is not possible in your case BTO.

Comment

Thats preeddy funny commin from yous BTO. Crrall in a hole Yya moooroooon.

Comment

Are You a Moron?

This short, simple, infallible test will help determine whether or not you have what it takes to call yourself a Moron, and whether you're entitled to all the benefits and privileges accruing thereto.
                  No #2 Pencil required! No other test does that!

Check all statements that apply. Do not begin until the proctor has said to.

The proctor says to.

I have poured orange juice over my cereal.

I have pushed doors marked pull.

I have locked myself out of my car.

I have brushed my teeth with skin lotion or rubbed toothpaste into my skin.

I have left my car headlights on and killed my battery.

I have overslept because I set my alarm for PM.

I have pulled doors marked push.

I have said some unbelievably inappropriate things at incredibly inappropriate moments.

I have gotten myself caught in my fly (men), or I have tucked my skirt into my pantyhose after leaving the bathroom (women).

I have walked smack into patio doors or picture windows.

I have done a lot of things I'm glad aren't included on this quiz.

http://www.justmorons.com/test.html

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                  • Return to Topic List
                  Working...