• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WhichTactic Affects You the Most?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WhichTactic Affects You the Most?

There are three effective tactics used to undermine people's efforts and thoughts and actions:

1. Intimidation
    2. Alienation
    3. Humiliation

All three of them work well to marginalize you.

Remember when a ranting NFU woman Nettled and demanded Goodale and the CWB to jail farmers for selling their own grain? That was meant to intimidate.

And would it surprise you if seed growers, unwilling to conform to top-down policy, found themselves with unrenewed registration?

Or what about, "Sure hope you don't lose any quota..."

Alberta could become rift with examples..."A little heftier contribution would be appreciated so's I could spend more time lobbying in parliament so's your land doesn't get expropriated" yes, well.

Bantam roosters will always intimidate.

And then there's the alienation impetigo trick of the 50's. LOL "That whole family has impetigo. Don't go near them." Or how about a self-proclaimed professional saying "The NFU are all crazy."

Perhaps humiliation best marginalizes if you have a 'down and out' period.

Chaining and shackling Andy McMeachan in front of his kids was a tactic the Liberal Government used to maintain their Wheat Board effectively. Onlooking farmers cringed.
    The importance of "Saving face" in Japanese culture is an indication of how devastating humiliation can be.

Instead of fighting back, entire cultures have changed their names and words to avoid connotations of humiliation. Only to do it all over again, and later on again.

All three of them are ways to keep you in line so that YOUR needs and thinking does not oppose their vision. Recognize them. Or you will become eco-terroists, or $10,000 net hobbyschnooks.

Which one affects you the most?

Parsley;

NONE of the ABOVE... Especially when they are 'CWB Facts' layered on foolish theories... which the CWB are experts at convincing themselves, are 'TRUE facts' that seldom actually matter to anyone else in the Universe... outside 423 MAIN 'Designated Area' (or just outside the CWB MONOPOLY buying/quota book area).

We are sooo special...

Comment

I can stilll see that Miller from England laughing and snickering AT me.

Comment

Terrorism is the extreme end of intimidation.

http://www.ottawacitizen.com/news/Merely stating obvious/4039429/story.html

Comment

laughing... snickering.. expecting free on board...

Comment

Best advice ever given - you don't have to get even all at once.

Comment

Customers... seldom getting what they actually asked for... soooo... a discount on what will just barely work....

Bad service...
              wrong product...

discount price.

And we wonder why we get poor returns from the CWB???

Comment

Intimidation just gets my shackles up for a game of hardball. They will eventually regret it.

Alienation gives me time to regroup and have the opportunity to be the blindsider.

Humiliation usually comes back to roost on them. Time again is on my side with that one.

We they are using such tactics I know I am on the correct track and getting good traction.

Comment

Dare is no such ting as Terrorism or a War on Terror...

Its a War on Citizens. Da War on 'Terror' was designed to take away da freedom of citizens. Simple....

Da Patriot Act was written before 9/11. Bin Laden is not even wanted on da FBI list for da 9/11 attacks. Da Black Boxes have not even been found from any of da crash sites. Dare is 2 per plane. But dey kin find a passport from a terrorist in perfect condition in all that rubble. Da list goes on, and on, and on, and on......

Da next supposed war on terror is comin' down da pipeline. 'Internet Terrorism'. Shes here wit Wikileaks. Simple. Its a setup, da FCC gonna git control of'r. Game Over.....

Da Internet as you know it, is gonna git a facelift shortly. You voted da idiots in, deal wit da consequences.....

Let da Whinin' & Snivelin' Begin....

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                  • Return to Topic List
                  Working...