• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Years Resolution 2011

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Years Resolution 2011

Finishing my watercolor paintings.

Relax and calm down cant do anything about the weather. Spend more time with my kids.
    Skiing 1st part of Jan.

Comment

Tryin` to be vigilant and working to have Bill 36 repealed Parsnip!!

Comment

Cropper,

What about Bill 16?

What is this... you can drink hot coffee in a cup... but not hold cell phone? A CB is fine but a mike phone that works identically the same way... is illegal?

If I do nothing wrong... I still get charged for breaking the law... and nmust pay $172?

If I stop on the side of the road... to talk... it is not an 'Emergency' and can still be charged???

These people have lost all sense of reality.

Comment

Keith Wilson will be speaking on this subject in Med Hat Jan 10, Bow Slope in Brooks 1:30 on the 11th, Com hall Taber 7:00 on the 11th, U of L in the morning on the 12th, Pincher Creek 1;30 and High River Memorial Centre 7:00 12th.

The few property privileges we have are quickly going up in white smoke.

Comment

We are livin' in a Police State...

Da lines have been drawn in da sand. Pick A Side......

As a culture you's have lost knowledge about the substance of history, who shapes history, who tells it, and why dey tell it a certain way. Time to reclaim history & learn da facts.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Klqv9t1zVww - Police State 4 da Rise of FEMA

Comment

Improve our family farm;
              Improve CWB;
              Improve AB Gov.;
              Improve CA Gov.;

Have our little green planet third from the sun... a better place to be... than it was in 2010!!!

Comment

I am going to try to work a little smarter and spend more time with the wife and kids.
                Happy New Year.

Comment

To meet a hundred 'new friends', from everywhere and
                  anywhere. And to put a smile on someone's face when
                  they need it.
                  Rockpile

Comment

Focus on important stuff, not only f'ing $$$, too many funerals. Agree, try more calm, less stress, non-farm family time. Enjoy it, it's later than you think. Happy New Year to all!

Comment

1) Continue the journey of lifestyle change to get my weight down to the top end of my BMI.

2) Complete at least one of the three expensive projects on my home renovation list.

3) Take a full 3 week holiday this summer.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                      • Return to Topic List
                      Working...