• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another Saskfarmer you-tube

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another Saskfarmer you-tube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pwIa_rMIkao&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL

not as good as the original but still laugh out loud funny at times.

Keep it up, it's another way to make people understand how it works out on the farm.

Not as funny but has its moments. And in this example how many urban citizens would put up with a system like that.

Comment

May 2011 be the year farmers really start chucking stones to take down the Giant CWB..

Comment

You's lost the election, sooos now yer gonna chuck stones. I'm sure that is gonna work well. More like continue shovellin the Bull would describe your actions much better!!!!

Comment

Burp fart just a simple Vote Give us YES or NO. Or let us out and we have to sign a contract stating cant get back in for 5 years, or what ever you want. Just let us out.

Comment

Burbert,

Everyone knows the CWB pooling system excuse is a very bad joke; for a risk management tool. The pool has lost us Billions over the past 10 years.

Then there is the foolish idea that our varieties alone add value to millers... when the millers refuse to pay even a penny more for the extra handling and production costs.

Number one issue for milling grade wheat is falling number... number two is protein... then the ash and the gluten strength bring up the package.

As the US DNS system proves... basic variety means way less than what the harvest weather was for the wheat before it got in the bin in the North American Hard Red Winter/Spring quality issues.

We make up rules that cost growers big money... and the CWB could care less that we loose up to 50 percent of our potential profit in lost productivity.

But... Burbert... stick your head in the sand bag... and dream you are on the beach in Cuba or North Korea.... You are not far off!

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?
              v=MDvvuBIHTYs

Watch this news story covering the
              October 20, 1995 CWB Boarder protest
              where about 40 Saskatchewan trucks
              crossed into the USA and sold their
              durum wheat for $7.00 per bushel (net CD
              after freight) and got paid at the
              elevator in full. I believe this was the
              only successful crossing where farmers'
              trucks were not seized or heavy fines
              accessed. Final price for that year was
              about $6.50 after waiting another year,
              so at least a dollar less after
              interest.

Comment

Tom readin' yer posts tryin' to understand someting. Why does yer name say fer da Comedian Wit Bored??? Yet you bad mouth dem every chance you git. Have you seen da lite???

Comment

BTO,

Just like the CWB... BTO COULD become a better, productive, helpful, asset to our community... IF they so chose.

I am all 4 the CWB and BTO becoming better and helping others.

As Parsley well put it:

"1. Intimidation
                  2. Alienation
                  3. Humiliation

All three of them work well to marginalize you."

I have tried to complete the loop and:

Build knowledge;
                  Expose Deception;
                  Leverage information that exposes CWB myths... to prod more productivity and value out of our system FOR 'designated area' GRain Growers who need to make a living from growing crops.

That is what Tom4CWB is meant to encourage.

I am not perfect.

Sometimes passion and frustration interfere with these objective:

Therefore... BTO; prove my motives are anything less!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                  • Return to Topic List
                  Working...