• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Prices

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prices

Regular gasoline at the bowser in South Glastonbury, Connecticut is AM$3.39 9/10 per Am gallon, Taxes Incl. Pars

Pars.

About $.90/L here too.

Comment

What was one of those famous nixon speeches"gas will
      never be a dollar a gallon,bread will never be a dollar
      a loaf"?

Comment

and Nixon's......... I am not a crook

Comment

I don't think Nixon ever imaged that an oil worker would make $400 (and much better) per day either. Not much wonder that the price of gas is where it is. Plus all the government regulations, and environmental costs that go along with it.

Comment

dogpatch thats funny.. Heres the real deal. Same thing I told my big sis 22 years ago.

I wouldn,t get off my couch for 400.00 a day in the oilfield. Seriously it takes 3x plus that amount for the kind of people that make REAL money for the oil companies. You think thats obscene you should try working with joe average schmoe they send out there in the real workfield full of degrees masters etc etc.. I
            t is the time of the king ditch digger and will be for the next 50 years. Sittin on the beach in Puerto Vallarta right now and 2 very beautiful young ladies told me professional education is old hat. They are each making 40 an hour plus as second year power engineers for steam plants with potential of 90 plus an hour over the next 5 years.

Comment

jd..2 very beautiful young ladies are making steam, uh huh. LOLOL Pars

Comment

Maybe it includes free penicillin?

Comment

$1.15 here today.

Comment

This conversation reminds me of one I had with my little (17-24) cousins and thier boyfriends this christmas. They couldn't stop telling me how much money they make, yet the funny thing was they don't have two pennies to rub together. Seems to me there are people out there that earn 40K a year and then make that money work for them and they are wealthy, then there are people make alot of money but the only way you know is because they tell you.

I hope all in commodities is getting while the getting is good because this cylce is coming to a close, the next time to cash out is 2040, mark your calendars boys.

Comment

ado, you are breaking my heart. Is there some kind of proof of this cycle. I am very weak on these things, but I am a big fan of graphs!! I am hoping cotten will weigh in on this one too. I am really hoping grains stay respectable, at least above cost of production, it feels good to pay my bills with the money from growing grain, and not my winter job, or wifes job or government program.

Comment

I hope I'm wrong but there has been a 29-30 yr commodity cycle for centuries now. Look up HS Dent on the interweb, he specializes in tracking cycles.

Comment

Thanks ado, I will look it up.

Comment

In my opinion,grains will easily reach and stay in the
                            double digits,the only question in my head is if they
                            will reach triple digit.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                            • Return to Topic List
                            Working...