• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Number one News story or line of the year in Canada!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

redleave you must be a Hutterleft???

Comment

"Definition of INSANITY:

Doing the same thing over and over... and expecting a different result EACH time."

Yes Tom, I can relate; I was reminded of just that a short while ago.

Comment

No BTO I am not a hutterite, but seriously, BTO stop embarrassing yourself!

Comment

BTO,

Obviously you are jealous.

If folks work together... and work hard... why shouldn't these people naturally buy and manage more and more?

BTO you dream that IF you can steal enough from the rest of us... you can out spend the folks who are naturally productive and actually create prosperity?

Federated Co-op is a very good example of well managed asset building that appreciates all of our communities.

BTO... how do you propose to build a stronger tomorrow for the next generation?

Comment

Obviously I ain't...

Laugh Out Loud, Laugh Out Loud, Co-operation helps da community??? Laugh Out Loud...

I hopes yous are all bendin' over when yous all go to pay at Co-operation....

How am I thievin from yous??? elaborate

Da Hutts are not productive nor do dey create prosperin'. Give me a brake.

If folks work together... and work hard... why shouldn't these people naturally buy and manage more and more?

Go ahead on their OWN dime & anywheres but North America.

I propose to follow da US Constitution letter fer letter. Simple, all da problems fixed & nothin but a healthie, vibrant future...

Comment

1. The flood loss obvious to everyone except local politicians. We all know that there is a majority provincially coming in fact there may not even be one seat of opposition, go figure, besides open up oil sector with subsidies what else have they done? I guess they can afford to loose their canditate in the flooded out areas and simply don't give a damn!

2. NDP in manitoba help livestock producers with hay payment, Sask gov. says F U to rural areas hit by years of low livestock prices and multi year crop disasters including this flood, getting ready to handout bonus checks to farmers that have first crop loss in years, but nothing for areas hit several times. But at least we will have a new dome won't we!

3. Rural health care never been worse, how many towns in rural sask, if you moved there your family could not even register with a family doctor? How many rural towns don't have a doctor anymore or going to loose the last one?

4. Roughriders kick Stamps ass!!!!! learned to count to 12 but not quite enough to beat Montreal, but still did great!!

5. Soup kitchens cannot keep up with amount of starving children in Saskatchewan,(should have been #1)isn't that somewhat to say the least embarrassing?

6. Paid the first nations to have kids now they have 5 or 6 while non-first nations working families cannot afford 1 or 2 kids, because of paying that bill, setting up for what scenerio in 10 years? Who will the premier be? Instead of dealing with issues parties federal and provincial tripping over each other to see who can offer more money for those votes! I am afraid the war over seas may not be the one to worry about in the next decades to come! This may be the last non native premier.

7. Roads never better shape in Saskatchewan!

8. Oil industry flood gates opened up by government subsidy to oil companies.
              Great jobs in some areas, what about the other areas?

9. The only way to win election majority federally is buy off Quebec, nothing has changed. I guess delete this one then.

10. Grain prices great if you have something in the bin. More CWB supporters than not, go figure, but who cares without any grain?

Comment

BTO, stop embarrassing yourself!
                If you really would like to follow the US constitution letter for letter maybe you should move there. It is blowhards like you that give americans a bad name.They would probably be embarrassed to have you around I know I am. Why don't you show us your true colors and make some comments about blacks, jews, natives or some other ethnic group maybe then you could be banned from the site.
                Merry Christmas to all.

Comment

I Lovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvve da Natives. Dey gotta lotta land. I gonna git my share fair of'r too.... Cash under da table, how many acres you's want???

Comment

riders 2010 it is sad to see there are still bigoted rednecks in saskatchewan

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                    • Return to Topic List
                    Working...