• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CWB 09-10 Finals out

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CWB 09-10 Finals out

Charlie,

1CWRS 12.5 is $217/t minus 55 is

$4.40/bu WOW.

1CWAD 12.5 is $202 minus 55 is

Hold your breath... $4.00/bu!

Chuckchuck... you would have to admit something is wrong with these prices...

Good thing the CWB waited till Parliament is out and it was a Friday before Christmas to announce this!

http://www.ers.usda.gov/data/wheat/YBtable18.asp

Go ahead Chuckchuck. This is your time to shine.

Let's hear it.

Comment

[URL="http://www.cwb.ca/public/en/newsroom/releases/2010/news_release.jsp?news=121710.jsp"]press release[/URL]

<a href="http://www.cwb.ca/public/en/farmers/payments/">CWB payments</a>

Comment

What a fricking fricking #$%&. I said those damn losers would announce it the Friday before Christmas to hope all the stupid CWB supporters would forget about it and get into the Christmas spirit.
        This is a damn disgrace. WOW can you say WOW.
        FRICKING LOOSERS>
        Enough said.
        All you CWB supporters must be so proud of your organization again they came through with flying colors bonuses to every one, EXCEPT THE FARMER>
        FRIDAY LATE RELEASE! WOW IN CWB WE TRUST WHAT A FRICKING CROCK> JUST PST.
        Time for faze three and get rid of this useless organization once and for all. All that hard work last year to have the useless idiots ps it away with ps poor marketing. My 8 year old can see that why cant some of you supporters.
        Enough said time to gut this Dinosaur.

Comment

Hell they (the cwb employees) couldn't even give us returns equal to their last pro. Must have sqandered the rest on a grey cup party. Those employees should all be fired just before christmas and their bonses given to the pool...

Comment

Most likely chuck didn't have any skin in the CWB pool's. And if so the world markets are still available to him; and he will work diligently to see that Stats Canada can continue to report average grain farmers income for 2010 to be at poverty level's (before government payments and off farm income of course).

Comment

Ok you guys go and talk hockey and curling over the weekend. Most will forget about it by Monday.

As was said in a previous thread, they would wait until friday to give the bad news.

Most people are fired on a friday and corporate bads news releases come out on friday.

Comment

From a 300 per tonne PRo in Febrauary 09 on durum to a 200 final less deductions in pretty pathetic marketing from my view.

By the way did anyone lose their job over this because in the real world Ian White would be looking for another job, along with Ward, Bruce etc.

Its an embarrasment. But we get what we deserve just look at the elected directors.

Comment

Canada's wheat cult

http://www.fcpp.org/publication.php/2471

How else could you explain this insanity?

Comment

I wont grow another board crop until the cwb is gone. You board loving brainwashed fools can pay thier gravy sucking unacountable wages from now on. Merry Xmas to all of you.

Comment

What a ****in joke.

Comment

KOLDKANUCK said it best

Comment

Did you know;

CWB directors still can NOT use FPC or BPC PPO to sell their crop?

NO wonder why the CWB came out with a 200% EPO for feed wheat... that way the CWB directors could flat price outside the pools.

What an insane system!

I just paid the CWB pool $17.20/t on hard spring wheat and $17.66/t on CPS;

TODAY. PLUS the take on the carry in the market.

The Pool is not Cool... It takes a fool to think it is a good tool.

Comment

<b>GOOD LORD!!!</b>

USDA weighted average for hard red spring $5.26/bu USD

CWB final payment for 13.5% Hard red spring after taking off average Mb deductions $4.99/bu CAD

Even before you do a dollar conversion the weighted average kicks the wheat boards collective butt! And don't forget the weighted average is a grab bag of all grades including FEED. Its fighting with both hands tied behind its back and an amputated leg yet still outperforms the mighty high protein pool.

Comment

I am a farmer, so when I say..Farmers get what they deserve. I do not grow wheat and have not for years. I started as a young farmer with very little backing and learned that CWB grains could not cash flow my operation. Because I had such a "no backing" start, I needed to grow crops that could satisfy my borrowing/consumption needs. Funny thing. I am not screamingly successful, yet..still putting food on the table for 3 children and truly inefficiently fumbling and stumbling across my small farm.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...