• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone buying fertilizer before yearend?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone buying fertilizer before yearend?

What do you guys think about year end purchases. Just wondering what kind of deals are you there.

I wouldn't wait til spring. It won't be going down, if there is any to be had.

Comment

Blends bought in fall taking delivery this month. Anhydrous nailed down. One big worry with all what if we dont seed. Anhydrous espesially.

Comment

Rumors have fert up 20% by end of dec.

Comment

Have been quoted $.49/lb plus delivery for nh3. Is this dealer in the ballpark?

Comment

We did nh3 prebuy at .47 cents plus del. a week ago.
            The tough thing with NH3 is the inability of a farmer to take delivery in winter. I have always liked the savings of NH3 over the other forms of N but with the wild swings in prices we seem to have today we might be forced back in to dry and take delivery in the fall.

Comment

49 cents a pound was what i was qouted also.Shortage,price increase,just another way to screw the farmer!!!

Comment

We looked for a top up yesterday and that what got quoted from new guy. Viterra at .53 delivered.

Comment

What does plus delivery mean? How much per tonne is that? Plus tank also?

Comment

Delivery is $.02/lb. delivered to my tanks.

Comment

Took delivery and stored 2 years worth of P & K in the ground. In stock was $550/MT, replacement cost was said to be $650. and spring delivery was quoted at $750. Haven't done any N but likely should lay in some 28% for corn before year end. Oops, that's real soon.

Comment

Placed order end of Sept. and picked up by end of Oct. Pay by End of Dec.
                        46-0-0 $398
                        11-52-0 $612

Comment

565 urea
                          810 map

pay and take early in new year....booked month ago...

in sept we paid

425 for urea and 635 for map for ww

we are in peace country

Comment

Greetings everybody. Buoght 34-17-0 blend at Viterra Maple Creek yesterday for $667/ tonne. That was pay and store for that price . Delivered to my farm would be $617 / tonne. They also said that if you were to get fertilizer delivered it would be a minimum of 8 weeks till you got the product.Apparently the Americans are buying our fertilizer as fast as we can make it, with some plants running flat out. I would not be surprised if our southern friends are buying our fert cheaper than what we are getting it for! Gotta love this country, as it costs us dearly to live here.

Comment

high grain prices, everyone is pushing to take their share

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...