• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

21000 and Climbing!!!!!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

21000 and Climbing!!!!!

The video will hit 21000 today. Hm releasing a true picture of the CWB. Seems people are seeing what we have to deal with in western Canada. Even made the 6.00 o'clock news yesterday.
    CWB is pst they will retaliate. But hey you cant go to jail were not moving grain over the us border.
    The truth hurts!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I cant believe it made the 6 oclock news.

Comment

Yea I just about choked up a sausage. The kids went dad theirs the youtube video you watched. The bald guy in the video is dumb. See even a 8 year old can see how damaging it is.

Comment

Hopefully, most 8 year olds will watch. Lots of them in Eastern Canada. Betcha the CWB are halving Fitz. Pars

Comment

A few of my non farming friends found this clip rather enlightening and thought it was well done. Anyone have an idea on how difficult this clip would have been too produce? I've got a couple of ideas for another one or two. I'm sure between a few of us, along with the eskimo information we could produce an on going informative series of these.

Comment

http://www.pcworld.com/article/203787/create_your_own_movies_with_xtranormal.html

Comment

You might want to run the script by lots of people , just to mkae sure it's accurate, and makes sense.

Presentation is great on these, but content is what gets examined and discredited.

Watch Justin Trudeau, sporting his moustache with his father's kind of 'charm'......and his mother's brains.

Comment

You might want to run the script by lots of people , just to mkae sure it's accurate, and makes sense.

Presentation is great on these, but content is what gets examined and discredited.

Watch Justin Trudeau, sporting his moustache with his father's kind of 'charm'......and his mother's brains.

Comment

23,616 this morning

Comment

This is sooooooooooo stupid, its not worth commenting on!

Comment

SHHTTTUUUPID!!! But accurate!!! Kinda like catching a bullet RIGHT BETWEEN THE EYES!!!

Comment

Cropduster,

Kind of like the cookie monster eating a cookie... in SLOW MOTION.... Slow Down' We are not done eating yet'!!!...wait... We are not mentally stable...

Wait... a 200percent EPO that pays more than the PRO!!!

It is a real cookie miracle!... The CWB is selling feed wheat and getting... almost canola prices!!!!

WOW... only in Canada... the CWB can get over $450/t for feed wheat!!!!

Comment

Good one tom. $12.24 they didn't even get close to that the year hrs hit 20 on Chicago. Now they can. Just amazes me how their out to lunch with every thing. I finally think farmers have had enough. I pray this dragon will be gone before I have left this world.

Comment

SK3,

Of course the rest of the story...

You have to subtract $220/t off for the EPO premium!

$245/t for feed wheat is better than a kick in the head.

Where on earth the CWB gets this from a $232/t feed wheat PRO... boggles the imagination. SO what would a cash price actually be???

Comment

There you go....talking ESKIMO again!!!!!!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...