• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Consevatives Win 2/3 in BiElection

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Consevatives Win 2/3 in BiElection

http://enr.elections.ca/ElectoralDistricts_e.aspx

Did you note the debut of the Pirate Party in Winnipeg? Agstar, are you a Pirate Party organizer? Pars

Comment

Yo, Ho , Ho and a bottle of Rum!

Comment

And the pirate party got almost as many votes as the green party.

I wonder if part of their platform required all government officials answer all questions with an ARRRGH.

Comment

This tells me a group of voters, votes because your supposed to. But couldn't care for the top three parties so pick a funny one. Humor always wins out.

Comment

Pirate's 94, Green's 114, in an election with 15,780 votes cast. The Green's should never be allowed in another televised election debate. IMO, the Conservative's should debate the Liberals one on one, and the hell with the other riff raff.

Comment

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pirate_Parties_International

What is humorous is that Swedes must have discarded "Pillaging Party" as too politically incorrect, so "Pirate Party" was selected. We can still trick the innocent. LOL Pars

Comment

Best one I heard was comedian Bill Maher talking about the fall election in the U.S. He was comparing democrats to Republicans.
                He said the sign of the democrats is a "D" which is only slightly a passing grade in school. But on the other hand the republican sign is "R" and RRRR is what the Pirates say when they steal all your money and then make you walk the plank into the shark infested waters.
                So with that he would stick to the "d" grade democrats. Funny guy

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                • Return to Topic List
                Working...