• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A third wheat board cartoon!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A third wheat board cartoon!

Did a youtube search to see how the first video was doing and I found this.

[URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=msRqqs4g2_g"]Have a look.[/URL]

Keep them coming boys this is awesome. This is better than hitting the boarders and going to jail. Oh wait theirs a cop coming up my drive way. Ship the CWB has guys every where. Tongue in cheek.

Comment

Geez, just about everybody gets wacked in this one. CWB, Liberals, Conservatives, Quebec, supply management.

Comment

I would have added a little more to the cartoon. When the guy on the street starts saying its not fair to farmers he would be hit buy a Bus with a NDP leader look alike and all Directors of the CWB looking out the windows.

Comment

CWB Response from one board supporter: www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1c96z9F6SE
          Original: www.youtube.com/watch?v=1YLMFbYe7MU
          Now the third: www.youtube.com/watch?v=msRqqs4g2_g

Comment

DAHAHAHA ... Thats what I told David Anderson.. NO BALLS... I agree keep them coming.

Comment

This is what I wrote anderson the other day:

""Mr. Anderson

Maybe you should review this video and then try to remember some of the conservatives election promises about marketing choice.

Funny to watch, not so funny in real life!"""

Comment

This cartoon reminds me of a cat that I once found caught quite painfully in a tight spot from which it could not escape. It ferociously lashed out at anything that moved within its reach - friend and foe alike.

Comment

Who exactly is the friend? The conservatives? Oh yeah they've been a big help.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                  • Return to Topic List
                  Working...