• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Christmas bonus

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Christmas bonus

I was sitting thinking will the CWB get a bonus this year? My blood pressure went sky high thinking they could get a bonus while initials are still below 2 bucks. Do not have any idea if they will get one but wouldn't that be a kick in the farmers head if they did.

The fact they get paid, or even have a job in some cases is a real kick in the balls to farmers.

I wish they would tie their salaries and benefits to their marketing performance.

Their wages would be coming down pretty quickly.

Btw, if you really want your blood to boil go to the careers tab at the cwb website and read the testimonials. Free daycare, certifed gym instructor, and help with education fees, just to name a few. And if I want to put my kids through school, I borrow money.

Comment

I don' tknow if you are interested, but the Liberals had a lobbyist who worked "closely" with the Board, and paid by dumb-assed farmers.

ATI docs I had provided to me show her free-spending, spending your money as if it was water.

Unlimited it seems. Just send in an exppense account.

I could scan and then post some, but I'll have to eat a hearty lunch, because they'll make me puke if I post in the evening.

They're all doing it boys.

Every rotten freeloading leech that works in Main Street.

The entitled.

And this my friend, Joe Dales,( so that the Wheat Board's millions of dollars PR machine doesn't send you a threatening letter) is my entilted, farmer- earned, opinion,

Parsley

Comment

Seems to me the farmers give the board a signed blank cheque and the board fills it in and farmer does not know the cost till he checks his account.

Comment

Do yous guys work fer nothing? You are Comedian farms, your job is to whine and snivel about everything and everyone else. Stick you nose in everything and then give out a collective sigh. Why them getting a boneus and not me er us?

Comment

Like I've said before, wait till after the election, you will get a higher initial.

Comment

Yes I agree it is time to stop whining. This just may be the perfect year to cut back on CWB grains going in the ground.About the only statement that would get any attention.

Comment

Well then, since you love what you pay for, you boys won't mind also funding a Conservative version of Lady Avis.

You seem to condone political CWB appointments that traipse across the country.

Should the Bloc win an election you'll also agree the Wheat Board pooling accounts should support a Mademoiselle Avis in high style? Pars

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                • Return to Topic List
                Working...