• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

De Pape on BNN

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

De Pape on BNN

http://watch.bnn.ca/squeezeplay/november-2010/squeezeplay-november-24-2010/#clip379970

Fransisco,

The problem is simple.

The CWB issue is so complex... and the CWB intentionally makes it more and more complex... to divert the focus from their management problems... to side issues.

I LOVE the explanation given in the CWB animated video.

The CWB is like the weatherman.

When the weather is good... the weatherman...

(CWB)

Claims they are responsible for the GOOD WEATHER

(CWB for Good market 'single desk' prices/quality and profits).

When the weather is horrible

(With BAD CWB marketing decisions, prices/quality and grower losses)

... Nature/God/Global warming
    are instead then responsible... not the weatherman's forecast...

(Not CWB marketing)!

The real problem... is... the weatherman (CWB 'single desk') is selling the grain growers produce... and charging back the same grain growers the cost of BAD CWB management decisions.

Some folks like the ability to transfer responsibility of marketing to the government... others find this a flagrant violation of basis human rights to own/enjoy private property.

Like the CWB Animated video said... 'Sorry Sir... I forgot it was NOT my Wheat... it is the CWB's Wheat!!!'

Comment

[URL="http://watch.bnn.ca/squeezeplay/november-2010/squeezeplay-november-24-2010/#clip379970"]bnn[/URL]

Comment

Now... watch it again...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1YLMFbYe7MU

See what I mean... WHAT genius did this ???

Comment

What if the argument goes from eliminating the single desk in western Canada to re-implementing the single desk in eastern Canada. Western Canada should push hard for eliminating the open market for wheat in eastern Canada, force them to have ONLY a single desk. What do you think the farmers in Ontario would do...welcome it? or fight like hell to protect what they have?

Then sit back and watch The eastern Canadian farmer make all the arguments for an open market, make all the points that De Pape is making. Let them fight for keeping their freedom. I will bet that they will be more unified than Western Canada on the matter, they will be more vocal, louder, angrier and more determined than western Canada will ever be.

Lets argue the oppisite for a while, but for the east.

Comment

And you look forward to listening to Wayne Easter espousing his new found support for the remainder of this entire Parl session? LOLOLOL Pars

Comment

whiskey

You are on the right track. If the conservatives don't want to get rid of the cwb, then they should force all farmers in Canada to participate.

That would be the quickest end to this incompetent organization.

Comment

Whiskey your a genius.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                • Return to Topic List
                Working...