• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Invigor

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Invigor

Does anyone know of retails that still have seed available ? Looking for 5440

Why would you buy that stuff? Was looking at Hudye soil stuff in Sk. Grow Dekalb 7345, pay less, get more yield. And you don't have to spray smurf piss to boot.

Comment

It was a simple question, do you know of a retail that has some ? I am guessing that, if my regular retail can't get it for me there is a pretty good chance it is not all that bad. Can you still get 73-45 ?

Comment

I'm betting you're a viterra customer. I've been told they sold entire regional allocations to one or two big customers. There should be no problem getting 5440 this year, the L series on the other hand is likely already gone.

Comment

I'd love to see a knock down drag out fight on varieties. I'm a 5440 man and in the process of getting you an answer rich.

Comment

Comment

There should be lots of 5440 around dont pay more than 420 a bag

Comment

Thats what we paid. Lots of games going on. Invigor where it didnt flood out poured in. Will stick with again but going to two pass on liberty and dropping the centurian or assure. Now on their new stuff were higher but have full section. Still not convinced its better but will give a try.

Comment

I have talked to Viterra and Richardson they both told me they had none left.

Comment

S/F, what's the cost of the two shot liberty this year? I am suprised that most have not been doing this for years.
                    Cotton, seen some very impresive numbers from several varieties here this year. Yeilds realy depended solely on management as r/r - clearfield and liberty were both all over the map for some and very consistant(within 2 bus) with very high yields for others. IMO, canola yields are very close between systems now and bigger yield differences are showing up in the management of those systems, and not the varieties themselves. Just food for thought.

Comment

There used to be some big differences with MS8 but huge improvements on the Ogura system have made them come a lot closer in yield. Sorry for not answering exactly what you wanted. Maybe post in crop production because its a crop production question.

Comment

On our farm the roundups come close to invigor but never beat them. usually 2-4bu worse. Even if the field is spotless.

RR=poorer yield and volunteer issues therefore we are going all invigor next year.

I have heard rumblings liberty price will be dropping further so beware of "package" deals on seed and liberty

Comment

Oh no the line companies are out of seed!!!!!! how are you going to get a special basis deal??????

Comment

Bayer hasn't even given allocation yet but the interag reps are saying sell as much 5440 as you can we have lots.

Comment

I was told "big" companies were sold out...then went to order 6000 acres worth the other day and then...a miracle...they found enough seed.... who would have though, a x-mas miracle in november???

its all BS, if you cant buy it for $420-440/bag, let me know...i'll get you some

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...