• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Organic Food Really What You think It Is? - Mischa Popoff

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is Organic Food Really What You think It Is? - Mischa Popoff

</embed></object>

Here goes big money again, corrupt to the core....
    "Hundreds of millions of dollars worth of “organic” products are imported into this country on a monthly basis, from places like China, Mexico and Brazil, based solely on the word of the supplier. If you thought “certified organic” meant there was a surprise inspection or that the food you pay double for was field-tested to ensure prohibited substances weren’t used, you are mistaken.
    The Clinton Administration caved in to the desires of millionaire organic activists by mentioning the need for organic testing, then passing the final organic rule only after undermining testing by saying it would “not be routine practice conducted on every operation."

More here...http://www.isitorganic.ca/excerpts_from_the_book

Comment

I always suspected that the organic industry in its present form was riven by fraudulent claims. I will likely be buying his book.

Comment

Hard for me to bite on this one with a serious pen when you use 'Margaret-Trudeau-type' kinda bait.

Yi yi yi. Pars

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
        • Return to Topic List
        Working...