• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone finding any good AgriInvest accounts that pay interest?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone finding any good AgriInvest accounts that pay interest?

As the title asks.

I was wondering the same thing. My CU was paying .75% I think. Would be nice to find an account that would treat it the same as an RRSP allowing you to buy and sell stocks in, as I am sure I could do much better than .75%.

Comment

Cornerstone CU pays 1.13% if over 10000.

Comment

isnt BMO advertising 1.25% ??

Comment

Not to forget 100 FREE Airmiles from BMO - oh the prosperity that generates . . .

Comment

Be careful with the way it is advertised. 1.25% is most likely an annual rate. Others advertise .2% but it is like a monthly rate.

My suggestion to anyone is to withdraw the funds and use for LOC or debt repayment. Its the best way to get 4 to 6%.

Even better is to use to purchase inputs. The way things are going 15 to 20% may be achievable with the way things have jumped recently

Comment

Your right sask-99, the best rate I could find was 1% compounded 1/4ly. That is what I did for the best bang for my dollar. BUT, remember when you with draw these funds, it's now considered income, for income tax purposes. Which is/was of no consequence for me this year.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
              • Return to Topic List
              Working...