• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fertilizer all over the dam place

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fertilizer all over the dam place

Local supplier I got credit on unused anhydrous give me a price of 38 cents per pound providing I get it on this fall. I am hearing higher, what are others finding. I see plenty of rigs going now, I am guessing the dry is old on farm storage, but the anhydrous some is dealer storage but how long can that last?

35 N no service, just wagon. Dried up enough to work fairly well.

Comment

Old dry at 0.39/lb, new at 0.55/lb. Phos up to 700. A few applying dry and gas in this area. Soil hard and lumpy, IMO too lumpy for gas. 2 days to go for us to be done fertilizing, then ditching.

Comment

N $.36/lb full service
        P $680/ton
        K $450/ton
        S $330/ton
        ESN $.52/lb

Comment

Seabass-Excuse the stupid question, but what is ESN?

Comment

[URL="http://www.agriumat.com/us/esn.html"]http://www.agriumat.com/us/esn.html[/URL]

ESN is time release Nitrogen.

Comment

Whats the best ditcher FLIP

Comment

46-0-0 with plastic coating which allows N to be released slowly when it is wet and warm.

Comment

Dynafab, thought I heard Lever Enterprises bought the patent. $7500 for one at Hodgins in Aug.

Comment

My 35 year old Doepker works pretty good. Been fixed up though throughout the years mostly neighbour part owner ripped it apart and fixed it. Now I am only owner and use if sparingly except this year. Still pull it with the big tractor and no problems. Supposed to have a hydraulic cylinder to adjust sharpness but don't have it. Can scratch a 6 inch deep rut without going wide, easy to close. They don't make them anymore but I would not be afraid of a used one.
                    Only got 700 acres anhydroused, looks like shes game over when the rain starts tomorrow, then cold. Truck driver says a lot of people are going light with the juice, I don't think this is the year to go light, with all the moisture in the ground. Potential for a bumper crop if the 30 inch rain year stays away.

Comment

Looks like I am going to have to beg for better price on what I used. Thanks all.
                      I suppose location may have something to do with it. Sea Bass was that sulpher fines price?

Comment

21-0-0-24 Regular stuff fines were cheaper. Lots of guys got some kind of deal in the summer with Viterra for the fines. Lots going on custom applied. Not sure what they paid. We didn't do it cause we weren't sure we would get it on being so wet.

Comment

That mean a lot seaass , we need to rethink N.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                          • Return to Topic List
                          Working...