• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are we having fun yet! Harvest Update.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rained us out late last night. Spit all way back to city. YEA.
    Oh well today I can put the dual kit on our gator.

Comment

Started spitting here last night too. Will be back out to finish in a couple hours.

Few pics.

.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs689.snc4/62963_10150105150364689_747004688_7264367_951404_n .jpg"/>

Comment

Ya, I am by Edgeley. For some reason the picture did not come through showing our grain cart stuck with the on wheel out of sight.
        Probably have 20 days to go. We are very wet but maybe not as bad as you. For the last few days we have had combines stuck on ave 5 times/day. The grain cart guy is gettting good at rolling and unrolling tow straps!
        I am hopping things will improve from now on.

Comment

Am one of the lucky ones, I guess. Combined 100 acres of canola to day without getting stuck. Can't wait to get back to the other wet field tomorrow.
          Still have my sense of humor sort of!! LOL good luck everyone and STAY SAFE!!!!!!!!!

Comment

My combine with the flex header looked very much like the grain cart the other day. Trackhoe and lots of luck and nothing was wrecked, so I guess I should be very grateful to the combine gods who are taking care of me sort of.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...