• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chance of Showers in North and East Sask next three days!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chance of Showers in North and East Sask next three days!

Their is a slim chance that showers could occur in NE Sask the next three days.
    Most last night were going, actually everyone I know was going. Canola mostly since that's ground has firmed up enough to hold a combine up. We quit strait cutting Durum since cant keep the machine on ground. Left 200 acres out of our last 300 Durum. Oh well. Were swathing Oats and Barley as it seems to dry out the ground below the crop. Funny swather sinks 3 to 6 inches across the field but two day later its starting to dry out. I hate swathing but you do what you have to do. Grain carts are all over our area every thing from 1500 down to 600. Even wagon behind a four wheel tractor. Semis on Grid or side roads parked most backed in since cant turn around in field empty.
    Are we having fun yet. To klaus Its a good day when you can say I didnt get stuck today.

Slim chance is 100% for us, half a tenth last night at 10pm. Wheat at 16.1% Canola dry. Fields NOT. Stuck once, can't drive on same track twice in the odd place. Slimy blue clay comes out, bottomless.

Comment

Were the same ifyou drive twice same spot down you go. Might dual up the gator to take lunch out. Frozen mustard by edgely white today frozen flax no seed nothing in ball. Shooting blanks.

Comment

about ten yrs ago, a farmer in scotland took steel tracks off a 360 excavator, and fitted them on his combine, so he could cut his barley.

Comment

sask3 i sent you a email.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...