• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Larry Weber - Kostal Made A "Bold and Lonely" Statement. Where is Yours on Lentils?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Larry Weber - Kostal Made A "Bold and Lonely" Statement. Where is Yours on Lentils?

Nothing but mixed signals we are getting. Marketing these things is a hell of a decision this year.

I dont get it... Your talking like you have some.. If they are greens and you are not sold at 50% at the current price.........hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Comment

Only 50% done combining lentils. Seeded mostly reds this year. Just looking for some marketing advice. There are a lot of strong mixed opinions out there. Hoping to fire up combining on Monday. We are into our best yielding lentils right now, hope we get them off.

Comment

i wouldnt worry about the red market until we see what we have .. Supply is too uncertain at present.. Some upside imo .. I wouldnt sell anything of reasonable quality if you are fortunate enough to have a few. I sure hope they like splitting sprouted reds :-(

Comment

The upward pressure will come when the "optimists" who presold have to fill - I've seen this situation a couple of times before. Lentils and canary especially.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...